Reviews for Kissing Strangers
lollipoprocks221 chapter 19 . 1/8
Omg I love the story it's the second time I've read it
Guest chapter 22 . 11/12/2013
I really love this fanfiction! Update again soon please. XD
LeilaTheGalaxyDefender chapter 22 . 7/20/2013
I understand why you couldn't update, but I am soo glad you did!
LeilaTheGalaxyDefender chapter 21 . 4/23/2013
Wow, Danny's even angrier than I thought he might be! XD xx
LeilaTheGalaxyDefender chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
This chapter was not crap, I liked it, it was funny! ;)
maysidotes chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
write more please please coz obviously it's epic
Hannahh chapter 18 . 4/3/2013
I love this story but feel guilty because I always forget to log in and review even though there is a big review box at the bottom of the page! IT'S AN AMAZING FIC, CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE :-) X
LeilaTheGalaxyDefender chapter 16 . 3/26/2013
Aww no, poor Emma! I want her to get with Tom, but I don't want Danny to get upset... I don't know what to think!
LeilaTheGalaxyDefender chapter 15 . 3/21/2013
How do you only have 9 reviews? Your story is great! ;] Update soon please!
evilneevil chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
Where can I find a guy this perfect? Seriously, this is so adorable!:D
evilneevil chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
Awhh dannys so cute in this chapter!:') And its fine sweetie:D Update soon lovely:)
evilneevil chapter 12 . 2/2/2013
Yay you updated. Oh how I love Carrie. And yay tom and emma are going on a date! So happy:') update soon.
evilneevil chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
I'm reviewing the previous chapter as well because I forgot earlier:( I love Carrie, you write her really well actually:) Awh Tom's so cute, but so is Danny. I'm still here hoping tom will get with Emma though. Sorry. Don't hate me.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
CONTINUE IT. I think its great and i also think that its Danny who she danced with or Tom putting on a accent.
evilneevil chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Double update! I love you!;) Regular updates make me happy! And thank you for the shoutout, no problem sweetie:) Ah poor Emma, I want her to get with tom, but I want her to get with Danny.. Must be even harder for her to decide!;)