Reviews for Grown Up
death by overshadow chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
I loved it spectra
pale-blue11 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Update plz!
PhantomBro chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
PhantomBro: Well, I read it all. please PLEASE write more. Im getting bord & tired of just waiting here doing apsalutly nothing. So update!
Arette chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Hmmm, interesting. Can't wait to see how this plays out, because so far it's pretty good!
meapzilla2mouse chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Cliffy, argh! But i shouldnt complain, my own muse Jessie is pestering me to update my own stuff, which reminds me... *starts reviewing written chapters for own story*
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
VGF:Oh. My. Gosh! :D I have never, NEVER, had a chapter dedicated to me before. :') Thanks, Spectral! x3 Lol, i had just remembered that from the show. I still say my story aint THAT good. X'D Thanks anyway though. I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,
VGF
princessbinas chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Oh boy. He's in for a dozy.
PhantomBro chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
PhantomBro: What happens next what happens next! Please Iwant to know!? Tucker muse: okay you've had your time now let me do the talk'in. Please update soon prety please with computers on top *puppy eyes* DO IT NOW OR I KILL YOU!
doggyjunky chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Plz write more!
meapzilla2mouse chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
*gasp* Sams journal! I like this little prolouge so im gonna press the little button that says follow, kay?
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
VGF:Not bad, not bad at all. :D Are you going to add the time they went to the saldom witch thing and saw John Fenton Nightingale? XD Lol, i do hope there is more because this is good, spectral it is keep up your writing and you'll only get better! :) I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,