Reviews for Positions, Inc
grandmachix chapter 5 . 4/1
My dear, I haven't had to wait. I read all five chapters today. Please tell me you will continue soon. I don't know when I've laughed so much.
grandmachix chapter 4 . 4/1
I'm still reading and still laughing. Play date crayon girl is now Chatty Cathy with boobs and high heels.
grandmachix chapter 3 . 4/1
So they knew each other as toddlers. *still chuckling*
grandmachix chapter 2 . 4/1
I have laughed out loud throughout this chapter and I'm alone. Can you poor Edward be more messed up and loaded with bad luck? And it looks like he just found his counterpart.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 5 . 3/28/2016
I'm cracking up and hoping this particular muse is
whispering silly, sweet nothings into your ear. :D
*huggles*
Mary
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
I have a feeling it won't be too terribly long!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
Uh-oh! What happened in play group?!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
OMG! These two are perfect for each other!'
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Hahaha! *gigglesnort*
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 5 . 11/3/2015
I'm not sure which part was my favorite with this chapter, when Bella gave Edward Midol or the discussion on what may or may not escape when a guy "diddles" a girl. Ha! This story never fails to leave me laughing!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
The image of Carlisle returning home from work to the drunk moms with the kids running crazy had me laughing so hard I snorted! This story is fantastic!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I discovered your story thanks to the TwiFic awards voting page and it's hilarious! As a single mother to three boys, Esme is my hero. I can't wait to try out the double ass kick the next time my own lugheads. Love it!
Camilla10 chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
Exactly whay I needed to read this evening.
MK543 chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
So fun! I do find it hard to believe that little ol' Esme doesn't have her finger on just about everything in this town... how did the sex ship escape her? lol
MK543 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Oh, girl, you do have a way with words! lol