Reviews for Weird
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Wow. He's more like Sherlock than people think...A great fic.
IngridJonker chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Hello!

I'm Ingrid, a Sherlock fan! I read your work and was deeply moved. Would you mind if I translate it into Chinese so more friends of mine can enjoy it?

Thank you so much for writting such a good article! I'll send a link to you when I finish. Thanks a milloin!
sniffingthesubethericresonator chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Gorgeously symmetric and even more gorgeously subtle in details. I wish all character studies were as smooth and beautiful as this. I immensely hope there is more Sherlock from you in the future.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Matt is writing Sherlock :flails in happy dance: :)

Oh yes...John can do weird, but John cannot handle normal :S.
Samantha Easter chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
As a long time reader of your Star Trek 2009 work, I am thrilled you have started to tackle Sherlock! This was a great character study and I hope to read more stories from this great series!
Abi2 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oooh, I love it. Just love it. Your character studies are always fascinating, and that you're doing one for one of my current favorites is simply heart-meltingly pleasing. But still, great look into Watson. I want to see how that last bit ends... almost.
Doni chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I love these characters, and I love a good character study. That got a bit dark quick, but it totally 'feels' like John. Well done!
Crack Muse chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Here it is: solid proof that I will probably end up following you through fandoms. I just love your writing too much not to move fandoms with you. It helps that I like Sherlock, so I didn't need convincing to read this one.

Damn, it's so depressing though, but then, I kind of see John like this. He's just... not happy.

Much love,
Cracky xx
Arty Diane chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That was a nice character study. Told with imagination and flare, nicely done!
elvesdragon chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
i see that you have started writing for a new fandom! and Sherlock, to boot! all i can say is that you have done a great job describing John Watson and... KEEP IT UP! write more for Sherlock! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
please please let this have another chapter, this fic is gonna be really interesting!
fanAtHeart chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
A great short story, with nice build-up - and I like the beginning / ending symmetry too!
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Aw, John. :(
I feel so depressed about Reichenbach. John must just be a MESS and then we have the elusive Mary Morstan who is to come and apparently she is going to die? Ouch, this series is so depressing and yet it keeps you watching.
Forte
lazy chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh too perfect. It is true, once you leave. Once you come back. Normal becomes a screaming something that you hate and can't handle
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 1/21/2013