Reviews for A Tale of Two Wolves
selenia7 chapter 1 . 1/5
Oh my, I really like this story ! Your writing is at once funny, sweet and sexy, a perfect combination ! *.*
mistsandstorms chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Totally excellent story - like both the Stiles and Derek characters, hope you keep writing
xturtlepushupsx chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Do I smell... A SEQUEL?! I hope so :p
Rose-aesthetic chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is an amazing story. I couldn't tear myself away the whole time. Beautiful piece of work and keep up the great writing.
TheRainboss chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This was really really good. I love how this story had like a natural build to their relationship and how a mutual respect for each other. It was beautiful and heart warming and I totally will say it is probably my favorite sterek Fanfiction that I have read in a long time. This was lovely 3
wild eyed angel chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I adore - seriously. The characterisation is perfect, and this is exactly how I see Stiles and Derek being, especially together. The slow approach is so much sweeter :)
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
sweet!
Charlizard chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
"All I'm trying to say is that Derek isn't someone you can wrestle into the epiphany that you should be best friends forever."

Stiles smiled, "it worked with you."

Scott scoffed, "yeah, well, I was three and you had toy cars and I didn't realize it was a trap."

best part!
Porscha Mc chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This was a very satisfying story. I love the length and progression. Doesn't feel rushed at all.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
very cute.
Bookwormz-4-life chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Bravo this was awesome!
TXVR6ish chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Really enjoyef your story. Thanks for sharing it with us.:-)
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Love it!
mistersilver chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This was such a wonderful fic! It flowed perfectly - the slow!build of Derek and Stiles' relationship was enticing and the story ends with satisfying closure.

Brilliant!
Hope to see more from you in the future!
KattyByNature chapter 1 . 1/21/2013