Reviews for Pokemon: The Ultimate Tale
amazing
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
This was a good chapter.
Glad that Ash didn't caught the bug pokemon, I mean what the point of a story if Ash will get the same pokemons as he did in canon.
I suggest that a Eevee, a Meowth or a Growilithe would be a great addition for Ash team.

Ash training seems to be going good, if Charmander is strong already and close to evolve.
Curious about what Ash taught his friends, the Gym battle is next let read how it goes.
DdraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
This story is interesting.
Even though I don't see the need for the pokemons to have levels like the games, but that is just my opinion.
Was hoping Ash didn't get Pikachu, but he did atleast he got a Dratini, was thinking Ash forgot about the egg he had on his bag.

Well, Ash journey continue with four new friends, two pokemons and two humans.
Aritzia1998 chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
I'm really enjoying this story so far the only thing that I wouldn't say I enjoy is the accompaniment of Alex and Leaf on Ashs journey. I just feel as if they are in a way slowing him down from reaching his full potential.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/19/2016
i prefer this one and could ash get a dratini in the altenate thanks
ews1 chapter 7 . 12/4/2015
Thought this was you, Essence is a great read.
chase.wehner1 chapter 6 . 11/7/2015
great story really hope to see an update soon though
Memory25 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Erm...well...not exactly Red, but I guess Ash wouldn't be Ash if he weren't a LITTLE excitable. :)
mechdjinn chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
This is one of the best strong ash fanfics I have ever read. I am so disappointed that you seem to have discontinued writing fanfics (you may never even read this review. There are so few fanfics of this type that I wish there were more and that they updated more often. I will pray that you somehow continue writing or that you are happy doing whatever you are doing now.
Dan chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
Ash should get the skull fossil
Dan chapter 2 . 4/25/2015
I like that dratini is a female not too many males and not too many females
also I love the levels
Dan chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Awesome
LoneWolfsRage chapter 6 . 4/6/2015
Please continue
Sasuke75249 chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
nice can't wait to read more on it
kyuubilord1 chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
Loved it! I can't wait for more updates. Hope you continue this story as soon as possible