Reviews for Pokemon: The Ultimate Tale
mechdjinn chapter 1 . 5/10
This is one of the best strong ash fanfics I have ever read. I am so disappointed that you seem to have discontinued writing fanfics (you may never even read this review. There are so few fanfics of this type that I wish there were more and that they updated more often. I will pray that you somehow continue writing or that you are happy doing whatever you are doing now.
Dan chapter 4 . 4/25
Ash should get the skull fossil
Dan chapter 2 . 4/25
I like that dratini is a female not too many males and not too many females
also I love the levels
Dan chapter 1 . 4/25
Awesome
LoneWolfsRage chapter 6 . 4/6
Please continue
Sasuke75249 chapter 6 . 3/9
nice can't wait to read more on it
kyuubilord1 chapter 6 . 3/3
Loved it! I can't wait for more updates. Hope you continue this story as soon as possible
Samster687 chapter 6 . 2/19
Why did you stop writing this?
betty4794 chapter 6 . 1/25
please update... this colder and cooler version of ash is much better...
LarsNKaie chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Bulbasaur? Bruce.
MzEliseKatrine chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
You said this was going to move a lot faster then you stopped, why? This is a really good story and i'm enjoying it but i have been waiting for you to update. Also, ditch Misty she is too immature for this Ash. She is lazy, rash and hits people over the head with a mallet. She would hold Ash back from his potential. Have Giselle come along, she is the only person cannon Ash has ever been visibly attracted to and is basically a blank slate for you to do with as you want.
Fearling001 chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
can i maby suggest a aron i know it is from a diffrent region but aggron is pretty badass
Lakshay chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
Vine would be a a good name please telel me when yu hava accepted it by writing it
AdelinaN chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
Am I the only one who cought the Game of Thrones references?(Drogo , Aria)
TheBOX01 chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
I've only read the first chapter but if Damian doesn't abandon a Riolu for Ash I'm gonna be pissed