Reviews for The Shinobi Menace
knarf3 chapter 18 . 11/7
I'm glad you are sticking with a collective for Naruto instead of a single pairing. I'm not committing to this story until I know for sure that Padme will get with Naruto (I don't why you can't do so for both this story AND DSotM). I mean, how can she possibly even think of being with a whiny pathetic kid when his father is the baddest motherfucker around?

Despite the good writing and intrigue (but please tone down the 'humour', it can get eye-twitchingly annoying), I will reiterate that because I cannot even stomach the notion of Padme being together with that pathetic little weasel (Anakin), I will stop reading if you go commit to that route.
SeabeeGR chapter 3 . 9/28
Daaam! This chapter was awesome, to almost kill watto would of been bliss but alas, have to keep him alive if to free anakin.
SeabeeGR chapter 2 . 9/26
Hah! Love Naruto's story how he got his lightsaber. I sorta had the initial thought he be better off as a Bounty Hunter then a straight up Jedi right off the bat; it makes more sense till his chakra and the force let's him be Force sensitive.
SeabeeGR chapter 1 . 9/25
Awesome story telling. I was reading a similar one before but for no apparent reason was taken down and so had to find a similar to feed my guess of this sort of universe.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
:-)
SpencerDorman chapter 8 . 9/1
"I don't need no goddamn KEY!" Simple it may be, but God I love that bit.
SpencerDorman chapter 5 . 9/1
Is the reason that Naruto is so resistant to the Force because of his own chakra and immense power, because he is from a different universe where the Force didn't exist, because of Kurama, or perhaps because of a combination of two/three of the aforementioned reasons? I'm personally leaning more towards a combination of being from a universe where the Force is nonexistent and because of Kurama.

Also, in canon, Qui-Gon hypothesized that the reason Anakin's midi-chlorian count was so high at 20,000 was because he might have been conceived directly by the midi-chlorians, what with Shmi saying that there never was a father. And while it's possible she was just meaning that the father was never in the picture, it's also possible that she meant that there literally was not a father. His monstrous midi-chlorian count and Jesus-like birth were a large part of why Qui-Gon so adamantly thought that Anakin was the prophesied child; however, in here, Naruto is the father, and as such the midi-chlorians could not have directly conceived Anakin, but I'm assuming that Anakin is still the child of prophecy, so I'm wondering: what will be the explanation of his monstrous midi-chlorian count? Is it because Naruto's own massive power, albeit in chakra and not the Force, has somehow translated into massive Force power for his son, or perhaps Kurama residing within Naruto has somehow been cause of Anakin's 20,000 midi-chlorian count? Maybe Naruto's time in this universe has caused him to have a similarly massive midi-chlorian count, and while him using the Force for anything more than menial tasks would cause serious problems, his son has inherited his massive midi-chlorian count, albeit without the problems of him using it? Or maybe it's not meant to be explained and it just is?
iHateNeonzangetsu chapter 1 . 8/17
You're the fucking menace, Ryan Duff. Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff? Would you kindly kill yourself, Ryan Duff?
General Kain of Whirlpools chapter 1 . 8/11
Sorry, I just can't stand harems of any kind.
Lewis-Sama chapter 11 . 7/20
Oh my god! I can't believe I didn't notice that before. Those lines are from Hellsing Abridged. Hahahahaha!
king of kyuubis chapter 18 . 6/28
Please update I love this fic and I don't want to see it die
Blake2020 chapter 4 . 6/16
nice
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 6/16
cool
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 6/16
good
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 6/16
great
OO ZOO MAAA KII chapter 8 . 5/30
Oh Jesus Christ that was a nice movie reference right there
1,284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »