Reviews for The Shinobi Menace
nice work
Edward95 chapter 1 . 7/26
nice
DocSlendy chapter 1 . 7/24
Yes. Just yes. This is great!
AfterlifeXD chapter 15 . 7/21
Really like this story. The twins finishing each others sentences is cuter. I like it!
alexc123 chapter 15 . 7/6
Naruto, such an embarrassing dad.
Kejmur chapter 15 . 7/2
Enjoy your story immensly. Job well done ;).

BTW I personally vote for just adding Twi'Lek twins (if they are still around somewhere) to the harem. They deserve it, come on, as second important females to Naruto in the story :D.
Julian Wulf chapter 9 . 7/1
Yes! I totally saw the rinnegan coming, but it still is awesome!
ARSLOTHES chapter 15 . 6/16
This is pretty good, I like how Naruto is slowly trying to change the future
Litany of Hate chapter 7 . 6/13
An overarmed transport vs. a completely exposed sith and they don't take the opportunity to reduce him to dust? Lame. What good are missiles and turbolasers if they aren't used? None! Adangerous enemy lives to fight another day due to stupid authoring.

I'll give you a pass on Naruto sucking at combat all of a sudden due to his dark side tummy ache.

You need a proofreader like a feminist needs a reality check. There is no excuse for the amount of mistakes in this work. Stop alliterating as well, it's about as annoying as your word choices.

"Stood as still as a God..." Eyeroll city. Was "statue" not impressive enough? You had to go for "god" which ruins all meaning of the original expression. How still is a god? Tell us, please.
erik chapter 15 . 5/30
A well written and entertaining story.
erik chapter 2 . 5/30
I lol about the lightsaber. Thank you.
NaruHarem4ever chapter 11 . 5/27
Oh this is awesome! You SO stole it from hellsing ultimate abridged, and was still funny as hell
1,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »