Reviews for The Shinobi Menace
Hmason chapter 18 . 5/5
i kinda feel like EITHER 1 of 3 things is happening either 1 sidious is alive, 2 plageous is alive or 3 you have a CLONE naruto, but anyway i am really liking this story and hope you continue it
Hmason chapter 2 . 5/4
i fucking LOVE that lie qui gon said GOLD also THE FUCK YOU MEAN CAN'T KILL A JEDI? with a rasenshuuriken he could DESTROY the temple in an instant hell with his chakra he could just waltz in and slaughter them
Quatermass chapter 11 . 4/26
You know, I'm surprised you haven't actually done a "Doctor Who" crossover, given the quote here.
Mark1 chapter 18 . 4/17
is this fanfiction already discontinued?
MickDunD chapter 18 . 1/20
I’d love to see you continue this
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 8 . 12/29/2017
Beneath this mask there is an idea.
An idea is a bulletproof!
-V for vendetta (something like that I can’t remember)
Marvelous Pathetic chapter 8 . 12/29/2017
Hey! That’s V for vendetta’s quotes!
kyuubi ruler of all bijuu chapter 18 . 12/23/2017
Awesome
zolth411 chapter 18 . 12/11/2017
Is there more?! Please for the love of god tell me there is more :(
Genzexal chapter 6 . 11/22/2017
He reminds me of alduin or paarthurnax, mixing english with his own tongue
knarf3 chapter 18 . 11/7/2017
I'm glad you are sticking with a collective for Naruto instead of a single pairing. I'm not committing to this story until I know for sure that Padme will get with Naruto (I don't why you can't do so for both this story AND DSotM). I mean, how can she possibly even think of being with a whiny pathetic kid when his father is the baddest motherfucker around?

Despite the good writing and intrigue (but please tone down the 'humour', it can get eye-twitchingly annoying), I will reiterate that because I cannot even stomach the notion of Padme being together with that pathetic little weasel (Anakin), I will stop reading if you go commit to that route.
SeabeeGR chapter 3 . 9/28/2017
Daaam! This chapter was awesome, to almost kill watto would of been bliss but alas, have to keep him alive if to free anakin.
SeabeeGR chapter 2 . 9/26/2017
Hah! Love Naruto's story how he got his lightsaber. I sorta had the initial thought he be better off as a Bounty Hunter then a straight up Jedi right off the bat; it makes more sense till his chakra and the force let's him be Force sensitive.
SeabeeGR chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Awesome story telling. I was reading a similar one before but for no apparent reason was taken down and so had to find a similar to feed my guess of this sort of universe.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
:-)
SpencerDorman chapter 8 . 9/1/2017
"I don't need no goddamn KEY!" Simple it may be, but God I love that bit.
1,294 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »