Reviews for The Shinobi Menace
Shadowpawzzz chapter 16 . 11/16
Great story, bravo.
Goldspark1 chapter 10 . 11/13
Thanks for not revealing Palpatine is Darth Sidious. That would be to much of a giveaway. Oh an thanks for having Naruto be injured by Maul. Shows he can still take damage.
Goldspark1 chapter 7 . 11/13
Thanks for tackling difficult emotions like Jealously. Who wouldn't be jealous of Naruto? And now Anakin has the seeds of darkness planted.
Goldspark1 chapter 3 . 11/12
I respect Watto. That was a cool trap he led Naruto in. Selling him a poor part so that he could indirectly keep Anakin and his mother. I respect that he would have the balls to do that to Naruto. And who is Naruto to complain, he bought the part. Shouldn't the owner of their ship know how it runs? Thanks for having Naruto be fooled.
Goldspark1 chapter 2 . 11/12
Thanks for not making Naruto to powerful. Yeah he is overpowered but he can still be damaged and actually has to work to defeat his enemies.

I do not think for a second a Jedi would bet his light saber in a game of cards. NEVER.
mushy strawberry chapter 16 . 11/8
I liked this very much
Usually crossovers are a drab read this one was interesting to say D least
Update soon
avatoa chapter 9 . 10/23
Welp, they're boned.
BartWLewis chapter 16 . 10/21
Amazing. Can't wait to see if Naruto survives.
alec-potter chapter 16 . 10/16
Cerulean Knight chapter 16 . 10/14
So Shmi is a warrior as well? Cool.
Esus927 chapter 16 . 10/14
I don't really have an issue with the harem pairing, but I can't wrap my head around the idea that Naruto - a super ninja who can ferret out the one of the most cunning Sith Lords of all-time - is unaware that his son has an issue with him sleeping around on the kid's mother. It just makes no damn sense, especially since Naruto has had visions of a possible dark future for Anakin turning on him because of this.
Culaio chapter 16 . 10/13
Great chapter I really enjoyed reading it :). I wonder how naruto's and anakin's relationship will get fixed.

Keep up the great work :D.
jackseaweedjackson chapter 16 . 10/12
holy shit man i cant wait to read more of this story keep up the great work my friend
Karibanu chapter 16 . 10/10
Can we get some explanation for quite why Anakin is so upset? I mean they picked up Aayla when he was what, 6? and he'd just been with his mother most of the time anyway, so I can't see why he wouldn't be accepting of the situation - where's he got all these morals from? plenty of earth kids accept odd family arrangements all the time.

I know you want to use this as a plot device but for it to work I need to know what made it an issue.
Zin0719 chapter 4 . 10/10
This story honestly makes my head hurt. You've nerfed Naruto to such an alarming degree it's not even remotely amusing or believable. Naruto just using sage mode could strike a jedi with such force that it would shatter their arms like glass. And you've given him access to Kurama? He should be able to take on every single jedi/sith in the entire universe simultaneously with that kind of power.

Simply put, jedi/sith are pretty low on the totem pole when it comes to power compared to most anime characters. In fact, I would describe jedi/sith as more like superhuman. Ninja of Naruto's level by the time the war took place I would classify as god or demigod level. It's a bad mix.

In summary, the only way a Naruto/Star Wars crossover really works is, one: You strip Naruto of his ability to use chakra. Which is a horrible idea since being a ninja is such an integral part of who Naruto is. I've seen this used though. Granted, I hated it. But, I've seen it used.

Or two: You just have Naruto curb stomp everyone or mess with them. Honestly, I like this idea. Star Wars' plot is such a ridiculous mess that I can't find it in my heart to care if someone writes about Naruto coming in and reducing it to rubble. And having fun in the process of course.

I suppose mentioning all of this is probably a waste of time, though. You seem to abandon nearly every story you start anyways...
1,127 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »