Reviews for The Shinobi Menace
Lewis-Sama chapter 11 . 17h
Oh my god! I can't believe I didn't notice that before. Those lines are from Hellsing Abridged. Hahahahaha!
king of kyuubis chapter 18 . 6/28
Please update I love this fic and I don't want to see it die
Blake2020 chapter 4 . 6/16
nice
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 6/16
cool
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 6/16
good
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 6/16
great
OO ZOO MAAA KII chapter 8 . 5/30
Oh Jesus Christ that was a nice movie reference right there
when he was woking with the mob boss laxyking mcclound Naruto had be up the racks of the men inc and epime and then Naruto had see him to trying to kill off him and his lover a elf gril name Trixie night fox Naruto had the men kill off and then Naruto had do it and sit on the now the derd men throe chir and Trixie came into his office say now lord Naruto why you wather big boy and she got took out too ,when Naruto had took over he had hot woman in his bed room gaving him agood time into bed and he buit his own army up too ,when it time to took over his fromer home eath he do with his army too ,when it tame Naruto had saruka tenten tramild ion and some form the clound village in his ship hemled room .
Jack the Sparrow chapter 18 . 3/29
Fucking cliffhanger...
silverstreak93242 chapter 18 . 3/11
Here's hoping that this review finds you as well as possible, and hopefully with a healthy heart once more! I must admit, I was a little skeptical of reading this story at first, but I decided to give it a chance, and I am glad to see that it worked! I rather enjoyed reading the story, though there are parts where either parts of sentences or entire sentences missing in different chapters. Even so, it's a good story. I look forward to the next chapters and was wondering if your going to reveal who the mystery figure from Naboo is, that was spying on Maul, Gunray and Sidious's conversation? Also, is there going to be anyone else from the Narutoverse that ended up there? I am thinking maybe Kakashi or Sasuke? LOL, anyways, keep up the good work on this story!
RavenSummoning chapter 18 . 3/10
Good story! just came across and read it through. Another addition to my favorites list!
Lewis-Sama chapter 18 . 2/27
Loving this story.
when Naruto had be woking with his own ship the v wing a old war ship he had find in the old bed lands of nawinf it was big in size and it was good to doing lightspeed and it was home to him now.
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 18 . 2/11
Yay! Annie may finally be part of the family! Update soon!
Stone Shield chapter 11 . 2/11
Heh. Always loved that Dr Who line.
1,276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »