Reviews for Welcome to Cincinnati
nellebm chapter 13 . 6/4
Please update soon! I love this story! :)
weeoil chapter 14 . 3/14
This story is too good to be abandoned. I hope one day you will come back and finish it.
This story was great, I think I'll never read another incomplete story anymore
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Pleease update!
SmexiMexi chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
PLEAAAASSSEE update soon! I'm begging you ;-;
Santanalover16 chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
this is such an amazing fic and you're an amazing writer. it's been so ling since you've updated but please please update. this cliffhanger is already killing me!
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
The freakiest possibility would be if Santana was the serial killer...

Or more likely she is a serial killer, but just not the one who killed Jessica, and as such she is curious about her competitor...

Of course this is unrealistic dreamy fantasy!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
I hope you update! It's a great story and I really hope you don't abandon it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
could u maybe put up an authors note if this story is abandoned. then i don't have to keep checking. thanks.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
Please continue writing this story! I've been waiting since June now :(
I hope you'll find some time to write on it :)
Guest chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
I must have read this again for like the hundredth time and everytime I get chills, the world you have created here is amazing and I never want to leave it but I also get a sad feeling around the last couple of chapters ever time too because I know it is ending and will never be finished. Its simply glorious and a testament to you how much its missed after all of this time.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/14/2014
Please continue writing! I can't wait any longer o:
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
please come back,this story is great and intense.i would love to finish reading it.
sarzah23 chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
Awwww man! I'm a little late to the Welcome to Cincinnati party, but I'm super glad I found it! So good! :)

I can't wait to keep reading...you naughty thing you, leaving us all with that cliffhanger!

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/25/2013
Please update ! I really love this story. Don't give up on this. Please? Thank you.