Reviews for Fire
NuggetsOfDemigodWisdom chapter 34 . 3/30
This was really good! I liked it ;) sad you're discountinuing but I understand. Well done for getting so far!
NuggetsOfDemigodWisdom chapter 18 . 3/27
This is great! I'm halfway through and have been reading for a couple of days, and I'm really enjoying your story. Excited to see what happens next. And your characterisation is good too. ;)
EmilyTheShade chapter 34 . 1/11/2016
It's such a shame that you decided to end the sorry! Do you think you could just write a last chapter to complete it, like just get katniss and peeta together and cal it a day? I would love that to happen so much! And as for needing to clean up your fanfic account simply make a new one! I hope you continue to write more hg stories and hope to hear from you soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/18/2015
I really like this story!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/10/2015
I know this is discountinuied but you she
Supportsthebullyed chapter 33 . 7/26/2015
no please don't take it down :(
Sam chapter 33 . 7/25/2015
I OBJECT NOOO
I LOVE THIS STORY
I FOUND IT AT LIKE 10AM THIS MORNING AND READ IT ALL DAY AND I LOVE IT PLEASE IF YOU CANT CONTINUE AT LEAST KEEP IT UP PLLLEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEE
ps iloveyourminditsamazingandcreativeandyoureawesome
Guest chapter 33 . 7/25/2015
Please don't take this story down I love re reading it!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2015
So funny!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/14/2014
I love this story :)
Supportsthebullyed chapter 32 . 7/21/2014
wait so this is the last chapter?
Hg fangirl99 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Please please please continue. It took u ages ro update. I love the story more
sailorraven34 chapter 32 . 7/20/2014
Well... I suppose it did...
Also they should appoint a guard to keep Katniss out of the kitchen. That's probably how the old apartment building burned down in the first place... ; ) Update!
GayAssTrash chapter 31 . 7/14/2014
I'm s glad I stumbled across this! You're SUCH a talented author! Can't wait for an update
Annie70th chapter 31 . 7/5/2014
WHAT ARE YOU DOING! NAME THE BABY JASON! AFTER ANNIES BROTHER! Please oooo and if its a girl name it Daphne. Hehehe but seriously make her baby be a boy, because in MockingJay Annie's baby is a boy. Also I do not believe in Finnicks death. It never happened. Really though name the baby Jason. :D