Reviews for The Same Old Crap
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Great story!(:
JetJake chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Why can't you be more like Denny and eat dinner no matter when we decide to make it? Its true Gordies parents are only there for awkward dinners and to compare to Denny. Breaking character to have a family hug. It was actually pretty touching.

Chris is getting the same treatment from his jerk brother and father. I guess everyone is tired of being told what to do by these authors. Mrs. Chambers can cook! Only 4 plates huh? I guess no one cares for the other Chambers kids.

Vern's moment with his brother made me sad! Billy is right. Vern gets ignored for having no major life problems. He's only 12. He has plenty of time to have something tragic to happen to him. I do feel bad for him though. He doesn't get to be the main character ever. Almost makes me want to write a story about him.

Now the boys want to go back to listening to th fanfic authors, but they want better storys! Confrontation with that fanfic writer was pretty funny. Go Gordie! Don't let her make another of the same old same old Stand By Me fic! Help her do it right!
JetJake chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
The boys have all this freedom, but they don't know what do with it. School is good of an idea as any. The school names are just so predictable. Funny how they just turn into teenagers the second they enter the high school. Janitor guy was right. What actually happens when they go to class? All it is, is lockers, lunch, dances and like the janitor said the occasional graduation.
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
Haha love it! It's brilliant.
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Whoa this is amazing :) the end kinda creeps me out. Haha. I love the part where Vern says he's never been stupid. And I also like when they walk into the high school and suddenly change into their teenage selves :) This whole idea is just brilliant. It's like a real Stand by Me story, yet it still is talking about the other stories in the archive. It's so great! I also love when Teddy mentions the whole PEZ-dispenser thing and when they are talking to the Janitor :) definitely continue soon!
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This is so cool :) haha I just love all their reactions and things like that. This story is one of your best I think. I love their reaction to Janice in the tree house. Off to read chapter two...
JetJake chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This is pretty funny. I love that the guys don't like the romantic plots. There's too many of them, and they have to live out each on every time an author writes it. Best part of the chapter, probably when they leave the treehouse ov Janice's body