Reviews for As It Should Be
Swurve chapter 11 . 9/18/2015
Ty for updating I'm glad u came back
I've missed this story
randomlittleme chapter 11 . 9/14/2015
Ohlahlah Damon's always doing something wrong or drastic when things don't go like he planned. Can't wait to see how Bonnie will be around her cousin, if she can manage to be a hybrid and if Damon will go after her. Sad to hear that your interest in Bamon has faded but I'm glad you're going to finish this very nice story! :)
enna24 chapter 11 . 9/14/2015
vivement la suite
FalconRukichi chapter 11 . 9/12/2015
Eah..maybe the best way is for Bonnie leaving for a while and settle heraelf an maybe she can be a vitches? Hope Elena can redeem herself to Bonnie. And! Damon..thas wron move. *laugh
BlueChappy chapter 11 . 9/12/2015
Welcome back kiddo! Im happy this stories continue. I hope Bonnie can get back her magic! So the plot will !
jordanjanellejoy chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
Welcome back!

I am happy you are going to continue your stories. I completely understand your lack of concern over the show. I think many viewers share your sentiments.

Thank you for making Bonnie find her voice. Who wouldn't be tired of constantly putting their life on the line for ungrateful ass people? Maybe she needs this breather. Let her collect herself. It's selfish and sad that her friends can't even see that everything she's dealt with is breaking her.

I'm so happy you're back! I look forward to the next update!
bloodybellarke chapter 10 . 4/20/2015
I absolutely love this story! Just stayed up way to late to read it in one sitting so I really hope you're planning on continuing it
aprilf00l chapter 10 . 2/22/2015
A great read!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2015
Please please update soon!
autumnlivy chapter 10 . 1/12/2015
Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next.
randomlittleme chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
Ohlahlah what a mess! I don't really trust Elena especially when I know she still has feelings for Damon but things could change once she sees Bamon together more and more...
monstersareprety chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Loved Bonnie putting the woop down on Damon even though I'm swoon over their developing relationship. The Gilberts never cease to infuriate me and I'm about ready for both of their deaths (they can pull straws to figure out who goes first).

I'm loving the pacing and where the plot seems to be headed with the Mikealsons and Bonnie's transition. Great chapter, missy!
leni18 chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
Good to have you back! God, Jeremy needs to get it through his thick skull that Bonnie isn't gonna take him back, like what did he expect? And Elena? Well it's nice to see she still cares somehow, but it's gonna take a long time for Bonnie to forgive her if she ever does. Hoping for more insight on Bonnie's and Damon's relationship, and really they need to realize that they're already having one. Thanks for updating ;)
PraticallyCharmed chapter 6 . 8/23/2014