Reviews for After the Storm
MaddHatter1x chapter 7 . 4/8
This one got me thinking that Volteer would make a great pet. He would be pocket sized and would be able to grow and shrink and stuff.
Spyro chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
WHY?! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE A CLIFFHANGER! I seriously love this story, its something worth reading, but the cliffhanger... UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH, I can't take that! But the ending, bitter sweet, it was very good, probably the best thing I've read since Maze Runner. I hope you can make another story, this is one of the greatest things I have ever read, and it would be a shame to see such a cliffhanger ending go to waste, so, PLEASE! Put a new story into this, if you can! Sincerilly, Spyro P.S. I can't spell Sincerilly right, so... sorry :3
Yo chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
I was very dissatisfied with this specific chapter. I think the way you presented cynder was not like her at the slitest. I think she a bit to 'girly'. I dont think cynder as a charter of great honar would be unhappy about her aperance. but the whole mental strugle is great keep that up. The description on the whole set was hard to picture. A little bit more explanation on what every thing looks like will defently improve the reader Instrest. Remember we think in pictures. As I tried to imagine cyria... Welli couldn't really get it in my head. All the shops were hard to imagine as well. Thank for the story all the other chapters are great.
CanzetYote chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
Poor Cynder. I wish I were there so I could hug her, lick those salty tears rolling down her muzzle with my tongue and give her a back rub. I'd lick every last tear from Cynder's muzzle till she stopped crying. A dragon with such beautiful blue eyes like Cynder shouldn't cry.

I've never been rejected myself (never really been in a true relationship before) but I feel sorry for Cynder.

*I kiss Cynder's tears from her muzzle and snuggle her*
Honest Anon chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
Honey, I have to be completely honest with you: this fic is the epitome of what used to be wrong with the Spyro section. I say "used to be" because I used to see these kinds of fics all the time 3 years ago, and they all had the same story one way or another: writing the ending of Dawn of The Dragon, Spyro and Cynder return to Warfang, "romantic tension" ensues, they end up getting the talk and then reading books about it, one of two things happens: they either go all the way, or the author WANTS them to go all the way, but is shy, so he has them delay it. Either way, if they do it or they don't, the author then loses all passion for his own story, his desire for a smut either satisfied or forever taken out of his reach, and eventually goes on an extended hiatus.

I've been following this story or quite a while without saying anything, hoping that somewhere along the way you would diverge from the path that so many others have taken. Now that you haven't updated this in nearly three months, I can see that you are indeed just another one of these one-hit-wonder authors. In all though, you do deserve some credit: at least it was readable, but for the most part, everyone was very out of character, Cynder especially. Your OCs were positively melodramatic and/or underdeveloped, and your choice of OCs was quite poor: all of them were adults. Not one of them was a dragon Spyro and Cynder's age, which might have saved your fic in the long run.

Another problem is your sense of romance. Don't feel too badly about this one, as I have yet to see a fanfic from the Spyro section that actually captures romance correctly, I blame its obscenely large teenage boy population for this issue, but in particular: you make Cynder act like a total hoe. Not cool. She acts very objectified, and there's little in the way of good character development in her. Her darker personality is virtually nonexistent. Spyro was okay, you actually did reasonably well with him, but everyone else is sadly subpar.

... yet, you've managed to get quite the large number of reviews on your story by this section's standards. I don't know if it's the fact that you beg for reviews in your author's notes, or if the sadly "shallow" population that actually sees the world in the objectified sense that this fic presents is unfortunately very large, but either way that's an accomplishment... I suppose. If you don't intend on bettering yourself as a writer, then by all means, be content with where you stand at the moment, but if you don't enjoy being at the level of writing that you're at, then by all means, start reading good fanfics and books and study what the author does to make their stories a "higher level" than ones like yours. I will point you in the right direction: character development, but beyond that, it's all you.
wolfartist117 chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Happiest memory, first Christmas with my dog
Shadow117 chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
Are you going to update this soon? I'm kind of missing looking foward to a chapter update every week. Please don't discontinue this!
Radriar chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
please update we miss you
oreo lover chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
Hey it's oreo lover. I just posted a review and forgot to tell you that it was awesome that you talked about Nina and flash. Talk about them a little more in your chapters. Like have them come rushing into the city. Yelling about a monster or something. Just some advice. You don't have to since its your story but I thought it would be cool. Any way. By
Guest chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
Hi. It's me anonymous. I posted a comment last night. I was half asleep when I wrote it so I apologize if if I seemed a little rude. But I really enjoy reading your chapters. Please post the next chapter. I am doing the impossible by waiting for it. By the way, the name that I'll go by from is oreo lover. I love Oreos so much that if you gave me a bag, i would eat in five seconds flat. Any way, I am begging to you like however is the most that a person can beg. Please post the next chapter. I really want to know what cynder found in the book. Please tell
Oh, I am the one that sent the comment that began with awesome cliff hanger.
anonymous chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
Awesome cliff hanger. Please update. Powerless. Must read more. From anonymous
Adriana W chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Yay!They made up!Although the cliffhangers can get a wee bit anoying sometimes,yours was kind of continue making stories.:)
Darkness Oversoul chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Bam! Happy 100th review! Waited so I could snag it :P

Not much to say about this chapter itself, other than the fact that EVERYONE does this
Anyways, The casual style that you do in these older chapters is a lot more nice and enjoyable, based on friendship, which is an incredibly underrated weapon of mass entertainment in fanfiction. You should try to come back to this style if you can. I will admit, I really only posted this to make 99 reviews 100 for you X)

The biggest thing I feel right now from your story as a whole is that it's missing something: young characters. Sure Syro and Cynder are young, and we know them, but we want more dragons their age. Of course, if you're going to add them, add them slowly and individually so that we can get to know them... I'm starting to say the same things over and over again, aren't I? Ah well. Never ever take specific details when someone is giving you advice, always take the big picture of what they're trying to say.
Shadow117 chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
You really had to do another cliffhanger just so you could imagine what some people are thinking after reading this, didn't you?! Aside from my anger right now, good chapter. Good thing Spyro fixed everything. I wonder what's going to happen now that Malefor has finally had a semi-appearence in this.
Not a Guest 22 chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Wow! Great chapter!

Uh oh! Malefor's back!
Happy to see Spyro fix his mistake so quickly, could easily turned nasty otherwise...

Great... another cliffhanger... oh well! Keeps me excited about the next chapter!

Really happy to see you stick with the Monday schedule. Not too many authors can stick to the schedule that they set for themselves. So good job!

I await the next chapter patiently...