Reviews for The Price of Love
Annie chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Good story. Good ending. Loved that P couldn't stay away. Liked that L's suicide attempt failed. Have trouble with Laura going to D but maybe I'm just having trouble wrapping my head around L having a conscience or trying to do something good for someone else. Wonder what happened to P's brunette secretary. Glad D & P didn't have sex earlier and glad D tried very hard to stay true to her marriage. It seemed to be a real one and not the sham of L and P's, which never stood a chance from the beginning. They only knew how to make each other miserable.

Please write only happy stories from now on. :)
EastEnder chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
Thank you for a whole different take on their lives. It worked so well and had the ending that we all hoped for. EE
Guest chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
What a great story. Hope there will be many, many more. Thanks again for sharing with us.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
You hit this one out of the park. Thank you...Got any more rattling around in your head?
kaleen1212 chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
I like this one better than the last one. But I still don't believe that Della and Perry would be separated all those years.
DNPLC chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Thank you! And thank you for not killing Della again! LOL! I like how you re-arranged the characters and situations. Even if I just can't stand the idea of them ever being this much apart...it's still fun to play with! Well, done.
But it IS very funny...the story I'm working on addresses the "I've been waiting a long time" line, as well! I blame the approaching Valentine's Day!
tengland2 chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
At least Richard found out all about Laura and threatened to expose her one way or another. Trying to make amends (to me it seemed) with Della. Laura had ambition, just the wrong husband. Perry always wanted law, courtrooms and Della. Slight change of the Gordon murder. Loved the way Perry found Della in his office. Giving him grief for being late and not checking his mail. Never did like mail. Nicely done.
StartWriting chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Oh. And I was waiting the whole time, the whole chapter long ... will they, won't they ... Thanks for getting them together, thanks for murdering Paula Gordon ( as a matter of speaking), thanks for the heartache. And the good ending ... Yes!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I don't like the idea of P & D being apart, but you are writing a terrific story.
Sad, heart-breaking, but a good story. sniff...
DNPLC chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I can NOT write P&D with children and I can NOT see them with anyone else for any length of time; even if they conveniently end up together (or not!) BUT since I love the bittersweet agony of both I am SO thrilled that other's can. Awaiting more...
coachsone chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
That Della...what a lady! Look forward to the rest of the story...
tengland2 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Should never married anyone but each other. Choices were made. Glad Richard went to Perry, explained why he should see Della. Don't expect it to be anytime soon after Richard's death that she does go to Perry. He still would have to be rid of Laura. Can't see her setting Perry free, knowing that Della was free. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Please don't wait too long to finish this,
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
MORE...please!
coachsone chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
O my gosh...Della just can't seem to shake Laura. Looking forward to Part 3.