Reviews for Out of the Ashes
Shutupdog chapter 49 . 12/22/2014
Damn it! I had to start reading this days before Christmas! I have stuff to do and I've been captivated by this story. I'm newer to fan fic but this story goes far beyond anything I've read. I didn't want it to end. The story line was solid, characters believable and some fantastic smut! Thank you for writing it. It has been a joy to read.
AnneElliotsCat chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
I know you aren't looking for prompts for this story, but I have to comment on Milah's shopping. One of the girls should have (like I do) a closet full of Coach and Kate Spade bags-mostly knockoffs, all bought at garage sales and thrift stores!
AnneElliotsCat chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
"Now she was talking again." "Little Ray of Sunshine" "Little Ball of Energy." "Little Chirping Chipmunk." Ruby's hideous apron. Damn, girl, you make my day! Nothing is better than Grumpy, Coffee-deprived Rumple first thing in the morning!
AidenSnapeSutcliff chapter 49 . 10/18/2014
I so love Hamish! :) , Like father like son
hope to have more soon ..
jamie.wan.kanobi chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Wait I skimmed this so he had sex with Regina or what?
Guest chapter 49 . 9/19/2014
Such a good read...thank you!
MagdalenaP chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
I split a gut laughing at this chapter. Especially, the line with Emma about the burger. Also Asheville is one of my favorite places.
MagdalenaP chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Just found this and started...love it. Great characterizations. Looking forward to a fun read.
Guest chapter 31 . 9/14/2014
Okay. I was going to wait until I finished this story to review, but I absolutely cannot. The concept of a small town bringing peace and relaxation and all your character development is perfect (even the expeditions in the bedroom). However, I FELL INTO A BLACK PIT OF NORAH JONES, JAMIE CULLUM, AND HUGH LAURIE BECAUSE OF THIS CHAPTER.

With that being said I LOVE the Gold and Emma dynamic, I love the three ladies of Gold's past, and I especially love this Belle you've created and woven into your story. I was perusing the reviews and someone had said that this was not the OUAT Belle at all; WELL OF COURSE IT'S NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE LIKE THE MOST CREATIVE PERSON EVER. Seriously, you've created a whole little world here. I think my fiancée has deemed me crazy because I constantly talk about Ashville like I'm popping home there after work.

I'm going to continue the rest of the story now and... um... probably write you a book review when I have finished it. Seriously... this is a work of art, Dearie.
Relliurad chapter 49 . 9/9/2014
I've just spent the last day avoiding all the things i should be doing and spent it reading this story instead, and can i just say that it was a delightful way to pass the time.

There was so much i enjoyed about this, even though i felt uncomfortable with the way that Gold was so controlling and essentially ignoring the whole concept of consent with Belle early on you made it make perfect sense. You played it in such a way that it was clearly a sign of his experiences that he wanted to have control at all times, and even better you showed him growing and improving. Even the delightful fluffy chapters at the end were adorable.

I had thought that Killian was going to be the crook, and at one stage i wondered if maybe Bae had been involved as well. I was so glad when it turned out it wasn't either of them, because for such a well written story to have that kind of obvious foreshadowing was a bit of a disappointment. So that twist was fantastic.

I'm sorry you received negative reviews. I know that at times i cringe about things i read in stories, or get annoyed with things, but i can't see the point in sending an obnoxious message about it. Maybe if an author had said to me specifically "can you look at this and tell me how it is" then i would offer advice, but to tell a random person that has gifted you with a free story that you don't like some of their choices or something? Ugh. And to do it in a rude way makes it even worse. It's like "sweetie, you didn't pay for this story, i'm not forcing you to read it, and the world won't explode if you stop reading it, so frankly you can keep your abuse to yourself."

Anyway, i think this may be the longest comment i've ever sent, thank you for publishing this story and now i'm going to go look at what else you've written.

Oh, and if i go back to the States I'm tempted to look for that town. I was starting to wonder if there could really be that many different restaurants and eateries, even though where i grew up (Canberra) is meant to have more eating places per capita than anywhere else in Australia, or at least did at some stage. But yeah, loved the story but now i'm starving!
JosephineM chapter 49 . 8/10/2014
What did I do whole weekend? :-) Reading and reading this beautiful story. Please, please, sequel!
JosephineM chapter 28 . 8/8/2014
Its getting better and better :-) Totally addicted :-)
JosephineM chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
I dont like that he is ordering her around. he gave her order to shave.
JosephineM chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
This is so great story! Its funny and fluffy and naughty and I absolutely love it!
ProbablyFangirling chapter 49 . 7/7/2014
I found your story a few months ago, and very much enjoyed reading it, but my phone got irreparably damaged, and I couldn't remember the name of the story, so I was unfortunately without a way of finishing it. Less than a week ago, I decided that I desperately wanted to try and find your story so I could finish it. I would have taken the time to write a detailed review of each chapter, but I found myself so engrossed, I could not bring myself to stop reading. At the time that I am writing this, it is after 5 am on a Monday, and I've been up all night reading, which should just serve to illustrate just how interesting I found your story. I look forward to perusing some of your other work, and if it's half as good as this is, I'm sure I'll love it! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with me and all your readers! :) And if you should ever decide to write any more extension pieces for this story, let me assure you, I will gleefully gobble them up :)
1,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »