Reviews for Out of the Ashes
ladyluck2905 chapter 49 . 7/25
Loved this story. Totally fell for the mr gold character!
Kat chapter 1 . 7/14
Every time I read one of your stories set in Ashville I want to go down to visit. This is one of my favorites, I've read story several times.
DMC182 chapter 49 . 2/5
This entire story was gripping and beautifully written! You have a talent my friend! Thank-you for providing us with a gorgeous AU story that fuelled Rumbelle obsession! It had just the right amount of fluff and smut. Oh. And those smut scenes! *fans self*

I could hardly put my phone down whilst I was reading this!

Congratulations! And thank-you for this beautiful contribution to the world!
This was a good, if slightly male shouvanistic story, until he took her clothes off without her concent, while she was sleeping. Now it is just creepy.
BeMyHeroSeverus chapter 14 . 10/27/2015
Oh my god I would have died seeing Gold make love to a coffee machine hahahahaha...
BeMyHeroSeverus chapter 13 . 10/27/2015
Oh my god poor Gold lol
BeMyHeroSeverus chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
I love how you always end the chapter. Its fantastic.
BeMyHeroSeverus chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
Daaamn all the systems ha-ha. I would love that...I would die laughing if I saw Gold playing Dance Dance... Ahahahah
BeMyHeroSeverus chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
Just wanna say I love your chapters so far. Your story and writing is amazing. I totally love this and can't wait to finish. I'm not gonna review every chapter I'm so excited to see whats next. But I will try every couple ones.
Electricboa chapter 49 . 5/2/2015
This story was amazing. I love so much about it, that I'm sure I'm going to forget a lot of things. The characters were engaging and their interactions were always fun. As an avid Rumbelle fan, I can always get behind them, but you managed to give pretty good time to all the characters, and nearly everyone had a happy ending. Bringing Belle and Gold together without a lot of the angst that seems pervasive in this ship was something I didn't really expect. It was rather nice to just have a relatively happy story without the ubiquitous scene where he throws her out and they then make up. Ad Gold's interactions with everyone else was fun, I especially liked when he and Emma when out on their little adventures. Milah probably shocked me more than anything. I was certain that she was going to be the antagonist of the story, especially when she first comes to town and implies she wants to use Belle in some way, but then she became an actual character.

I've always been a fan of long stories, the longer the better, and this one certainly delivered on that front. I really didn't want it to end. Though to that end, you might want to change the status of this story to 'Complete,' since it is sort of finished.

There was one thing that confused me. In the first part of the story, Cora was the head of a rival company, but she's then a defense attorney when Jones is arrested? And then she's back to owning a corporation again when Pixie and Dixie try to get Gold to renegotiate their deal?

This definitely has to be one of my favorite non-magical AUs to date, and I'd love to see more future scenes. Very well done, and something you should be very proud of.
Shutupdog chapter 49 . 12/22/2014
Damn it! I had to start reading this days before Christmas! I have stuff to do and I've been captivated by this story. I'm newer to fan fic but this story goes far beyond anything I've read. I didn't want it to end. The story line was solid, characters believable and some fantastic smut! Thank you for writing it. It has been a joy to read.
AnneElliotsCat chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
I know you aren't looking for prompts for this story, but I have to comment on Milah's shopping. One of the girls should have (like I do) a closet full of Coach and Kate Spade bags-mostly knockoffs, all bought at garage sales and thrift stores!
AnneElliotsCat chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
"Now she was talking again." "Little Ray of Sunshine" "Little Ball of Energy." "Little Chirping Chipmunk." Ruby's hideous apron. Damn, girl, you make my day! Nothing is better than Grumpy, Coffee-deprived Rumple first thing in the morning!
AidenSnapeSutcliff chapter 49 . 10/18/2014
I so love Hamish! :) , Like father like son
hope to have more soon ..
jamie.wan.kenobi chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
Wait I skimmed this so he had sex with Regina or what?
1,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »