Reviews for Out of the Ashes
LittleLumpie chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
I have noch words how deep your story touches my emotions. I love your mix of romance, passion an comedy. The way you transport all the characters which are important for Rumple in the original show in your AU is amazing. I also enjoy your language and your diversity in vocab. As a not native English speaker I have to look up some of your vocabulary but it fits the complexity of your story, so I don't mind the effort.
A big THANK YOU for sharing this wonderful piece of work!
A fan chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
I love your conversations between gold and Emma. I'm sick and my throat is scratchy but iu can't stop laughing over those two.
dksaga chapter 4 . 8/4/2016
Okay, time to take a breath and review. It took me a few chapters to become addicted and now it's official, I'm addicted.

You have some of my favorite things in this story: BFFs, I love those; an enjoyable and colorful Jefferson with an angsty backstory so it instantly feels like he's so much more than just the enjoyable and colorful guy friend; Belle as an independent and successful businessperson, because for some reason I need her to be entirely self-sustaining when he meets her; a supportive Bae, because I love stories with a supportive Bae; and curmudgeonly Gold, because for reasons I have yet to figure out, I love when he's this combination of grouchy and vaguely like a wounded puppy while at the same time being all sorts of hidden-under-the-suit power. And that voice that he uses to convince companies about the million dollar deals and all that good stuff.

It's like you've ticked all the boxes in my head for a great story. And thank goodness your writing of all those ticked boxes is great and just totally pulled me right in.

And for reasons not entirely clear, I love the idea that he's an all-out billionaire. You really don't do things halfway, do you. LOL And that touch with, "He made a phone call," I love that. Great stuff. It says all sorts of things, the way you set it off as a paragraph on its own. Yeah, he picks up the phone and things happen, all right, don't they. Reading those lines, my guilt reflex kicked in for not reviewing such a fun story till now. So here it is.

Looking forward to the next ...
ladyluck2905 chapter 49 . 7/25/2016
Loved this story. Totally fell for the mr gold character!
Kat chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Every time I read one of your stories set in Ashville I want to go down to visit. This is one of my favorites, I've read story several times.
DMC182 chapter 49 . 2/5/2016
This entire story was gripping and beautifully written! You have a talent my friend! Thank-you for providing us with a gorgeous AU story that fuelled Rumbelle obsession! It had just the right amount of fluff and smut. Oh. And those smut scenes! *fans self*

I could hardly put my phone down whilst I was reading this!

Congratulations! And thank-you for this beautiful contribution to the world!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/8/2016
This was a good, if slightly male shouvanistic story, until he took her clothes off without her concent, while she was sleeping. Now it is just creepy.
BeMyHeroSeverus chapter 14 . 10/27/2015
Oh my god I would have died seeing Gold make love to a coffee machine hahahahaha...
BeMyHeroSeverus chapter 13 . 10/27/2015
Oh my god poor Gold lol
BeMyHeroSeverus chapter 9 . 10/26/2015
I love how you always end the chapter. Its fantastic.
BeMyHeroSeverus chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
Daaamn all the systems ha-ha. I would love that...I would die laughing if I saw Gold playing Dance Dance... Ahahahah
BeMyHeroSeverus chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
Just wanna say I love your chapters so far. Your story and writing is amazing. I totally love this and can't wait to finish. I'm not gonna review every chapter I'm so excited to see whats next. But I will try every couple ones.
Electricboa chapter 49 . 5/2/2015
This story was amazing. I love so much about it, that I'm sure I'm going to forget a lot of things. The characters were engaging and their interactions were always fun. As an avid Rumbelle fan, I can always get behind them, but you managed to give pretty good time to all the characters, and nearly everyone had a happy ending. Bringing Belle and Gold together without a lot of the angst that seems pervasive in this ship was something I didn't really expect. It was rather nice to just have a relatively happy story without the ubiquitous scene where he throws her out and they then make up. Ad Gold's interactions with everyone else was fun, I especially liked when he and Emma when out on their little adventures. Milah probably shocked me more than anything. I was certain that she was going to be the antagonist of the story, especially when she first comes to town and implies she wants to use Belle in some way, but then she became an actual character.

I've always been a fan of long stories, the longer the better, and this one certainly delivered on that front. I really didn't want it to end. Though to that end, you might want to change the status of this story to 'Complete,' since it is sort of finished.

There was one thing that confused me. In the first part of the story, Cora was the head of a rival company, but she's then a defense attorney when Jones is arrested? And then she's back to owning a corporation again when Pixie and Dixie try to get Gold to renegotiate their deal?

This definitely has to be one of my favorite non-magical AUs to date, and I'd love to see more future scenes. Very well done, and something you should be very proud of.
Shutupdog chapter 49 . 12/22/2014
Damn it! I had to start reading this days before Christmas! I have stuff to do and I've been captivated by this story. I'm newer to fan fic but this story goes far beyond anything I've read. I didn't want it to end. The story line was solid, characters believable and some fantastic smut! Thank you for writing it. It has been a joy to read.
AnneElliotsCat chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
I know you aren't looking for prompts for this story, but I have to comment on Milah's shopping. One of the girls should have (like I do) a closet full of Coach and Kate Spade bags-mostly knockoffs, all bought at garage sales and thrift stores!
1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »