Reviews for What happens in Vegas
please update this is great :)
LadyJirachi chapter 1 . 9/26
Look forward to an update! :)
DarkWings22 chapter 9 . 9/17
This has been such an interesting read. It's been on hiatus for a very long time. I do hope you will consider continuing this story, or even just bringing it to a speedy conclusion.
Harlequin Shadow chapter 9 . 9/7
Great story! Hope you end the hiatus soon. I'd love to read more!
AmalieNico chapter 9 . 4/2
I absolutely adore this fanfic! It's really, really good!
Wondering where Loki might be going O.o'

It would be cool to see Darcy making Loki jealous!

Anyway please end that hiatus ;)

- AmalieNico
caitreylove chapter 9 . 1/26
I wish you would update this, too. :-) you make them so delightfully bad for each other that they are perfect.
tmjay10 chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
No why isn't there more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Another one of your lovely, well-written stories - I really hope you find yourself drawn back to finishing them. If not, please consider letting another writer take it. Your work in this fandom is just brilliant. chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
I adore this! Sexy, smart, interesting. I can't help but hurt for Loki. I feel for Jane and Thor, too. I hope you're able to update soon!
Saphira113 chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
I would absolutely love it if you continued this story. I understand that it started in a rather wandering way but if you could please find it in yourself to continue it would be great. I love the way Darcy and Loki are pit against one another. Also Loki's endgame is a mystery of great curiosity for me. I also want to know how Jane and Thor's relationship works out, although I can't quite see it recovering from the blows Loki has given it.

But yeah, I am begging you to continue this!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
wow. interesting. love, politics, family and... whoa. and Tony is an ass.
Tasmanian Desert Fish chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
Please update :( It's been ages *muffled scream of longing*
Twihard-girl chapter 9 . 3/16/2014
I am enjoying this story... I really hope that you continue this and post another chapter soon
misdom13 chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
This is awesome. I can't wait to find out what Loki is up to. Keep updating.
arabella chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
This is great! Keep going!