Reviews for Running
ClaritaMichaelis chapter 1 . 3/14
Oh god! You really make an amazing story, well writing and and so emotional.
Misaki is a really beautiful character and I can feel reading your story all his feels.
Poor Misaki, is so pure for this world, but at least he will be forever happy with his "husband" adjashdjasjda.
Thank you so much for this story! I really love it!
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
I just really love this manga. :D
rainshadow effect chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This was really beautifully written. The portrayal of Misaki's character was impeccable - his insecurities as well as all the situations he has been subjected to built up not only to a character we would deeply sympathise with, but one we love along with all his flaws. I loved how you traced his life story in accordance to significant milestones. The bitter taste of being an object of humiliation, his painful past in which he had to deal with many losses as well as his one-sided love for Kawabata who obviously loves him back but will not admit it, all these parts were very well portrayed as Misaki's bitter frustration is not directly stated, but clear as day. When Arikawa was introduced, it served as a joyful conclusion to Misaki's story thus far. His happiness was not spelt out explicitly but felt much more intensely in the soft nuances of your writing as we can obviously see a bright future ahead of the duo. I love your writing style, it is subtly modest but strongly emotional, and never fails to impact the reader greatly. Thank you for writing this, and sorry that you've had to read through this entire large chunk.
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was very well written. A lot of it was a really good written version of what happened in the manga!
70349 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I really liked your story. You did a very good job of portraying the characters personalities.3