Reviews for Life is a Chapter of Goodbyes
wandertogondor chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Even though you said otherwise, I was half expecting a sad ending but thank the angels that I was wrong :) I'm really going to miss Abby and Emma.
"Killing the demon was supposed to bring me some feeling of accomplishment. That I had somehow made Christian's death ok but it left me feeling numb." Hit me right in the feels.
I for one cannot wait to see what you have in store for us :)
Mayremmy chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
I officially hate demons!
I'm so glad she got her revenge, but the story isn't done yet. Or is it?
SPNxBookworm chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
Awww! I'm so sad this is over! I loved it :) Poor Abigail though...Emma lost her Dad and she lost her husband. I can only imagine what that's like. You both did a splendid job! I absolutely loved it! :D
Jenmm31 chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
I was like on the edge of my seat during this chapter! Ok, I lie. I was and still am laying down on my bed, so I was more like on the verge of sitting up? Either way what Im trying to say is this chapter is amazing and I love how you ended it. I was so nervous she was going to die or something. You both are excellent writers and make a great team!
SPNxBookworm chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
AHHH! No! Don't leave it there! Man...I so wanted to know more! this is getting crazier and more better by the minute. Do update soon! This is turning out to be a huge favorite after Leah ;)
SPNxBookworm chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
WHAT?! WHY WOULD ABBY DO THAT!? I MEAN, IT'S NOT LIKE I BLAME HER FOR WANTING TO FIND CHRIS'S KILLER BUT...WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!

Sorry...the last bit kind of hit me hard...god..this story is amazing! :D
SPNxBookworm chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
The tension brewing between all of them is just sky high. i wonder how long it'll be before all of them snap. This is marvellous! :)
SPNxBookworm chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
O_O This was a big surprise. Emma...my heart goes out for the little girl! She's as old as Dean had been when he's lost his mom right? And Abby...gosh...you guys are doing a stupendous job with this!
SPNxBookworm chapter 5 . 8/1/2013
Oh god...I'm truly crying...the last bit especially was like a break in the dam of tears. This was just heart wrenching. You both did a beautiful job! :D :)
wandertogondor chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
What!? No! I can't take all the emotions right now! The ending...oh, my goodness. It's just so powerful how driven Dean is to find Abby. Another amazing chapter, girls :) Thank you so much!
SPNxBookworm chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Omg...This is just heartbreaking! You have a real talent for writing :) This is amazing!
SPNxBookworm chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Oh my gosh...I'm crying. This was heart breaking. And Chris was starting to seem like such a good guy. Poor Emma... :'( GREAT WORK! :D :)
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
AHHH! :O How did i not read this before?! I didn't even notice the update in my inbox until now. This is amazing! :D I'm so reading through this! :D
P.S. Abigail is my best friends name... ;)
Emilyrose475 chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Oh no! Will dean realise that the demon's waiting for him there? As much as she loves her daughter, deep down I know abby wont let any harm come to dean.
Mayrem chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Wow that was alot to take in!
Love it, keep up the good work :D
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »