Reviews for Sweat
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Damn shame this can't be filmed for the show.
Microsoft word chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Jesus, this fic was really good..I absolutely loved their kiss scene.. It was so, ugh, romantic to me..

Anyways, please write more! I particularly love your Sherlock stories.
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Well, that was delicious.
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
A- phew. That was hot. By which I mean sexy.
B- is 80 degrees really considered that stifling over there? Sheesh.
Puggle chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Great piece. Thank you for sharing.
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
*face-palm* I understand Sherlock's feelings.
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
That's hot. I love it!

Xela
Doni chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Beautifully done.
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
"Sherlock scowls at him. This isn't working nearly as he'd hoped, the temperature in the flat nearing 29 degrees and he's crawling out of his skin with the stress of it. Heat really does bring out the worst in him. Everything is hot, sticky, uncomfortable, and as he watches John's throat work as he swallows down juice that is so cold condensation is sliding down the glass and down John's forearm, he wants to scream aloud.

The startling realization he wants to lick that cool water from John's skin is really just the melted icing on the cake."

Poor, Sherlock. Good, lord, woman or man, do you know how to write. I was along for the ride with Sherlock, wanting to finally see John sweat. I was unsure where this was headed but I hoped it ended where it did. Absolutely wonderful. Whew *fans self*
Rastabanana chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Jeeze-louis, this is effin' delicious. I'm reading it again, just for good measure.
Janie chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Good lord, that was literally and figuratively HOT. Well done you! I can totally see Sherlock plotting against John like this, lol. I normally don't even LIKE slash, but these two for some reason are just so good together I can't help myself...so thank you for feeding the obession!