Reviews for Corruption of the Ring
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 9 . 7/28
Noooo, this story can't be completed! It must go on! Plz tell me there is more. I just love this story and what u have done with it and omg
Plz, is there a sequel to this? I would love to read it.
Well, either way...thanks for the read. I really enjoyed it.
Thanks so much for writing it!
randomplotbunny chapter 9 . 7/4
Absolutely Fantastic! A spectacular ending to an incredible story!
Zyra01 chapter 9 . 7/3
NOOO :D: me no want it to be over! It's too good! I loved it so much! X3X darn .3. But it was fun to read while it wasn't completed, (it had you guessing what would happen in the next chapter)and I love it ! It'll be one of my favorites, lolz. It was intense, exhilarating, dark (who doesn't like it when their favorite characters turn dark!), unique, and different (a good different :3). I wished we could get to see the other dragons hatch but maybe they'll show up in a different story .3. Hehe
petitefeeme chapter 8 . 6/8
Your story takes an original path, I like that a lot. It's very interesting because my mind really doesn't associate hobbits with evil, but your story makes it believable and it's a pleasure to read.
Hobbits do deserve to be seen a bit more badass _
randomplotbunny chapter 8 . 3/20
Wow. That last chapter got hectic quick! Awesomeness abounds with every word of this story, and I so can not wait for more!
randomplotbunny chapter 3 . 3/19
I'm not even halfway through your posted chapters but I can already say this with complete assurance: I LOVE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
This is awesome, I can't wait to read more.
YaoiCookie chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
My word.

I've only been a fan of The Hobbit fanfiction for all of five days, and I've read almost all of the Thilbo stories (barring Thilba) within, many of which I've found lacking. This story, however, simply steals my breath away! I am so...in awe of this story! You're completely breaking the mold, changing the events, breaking away from the same stale (though wonderful) story that we can grab a book and read!

Thank you! Thank you so much for brightening my night with this wonderful, kick ass fiction, that most assuredly deserves far more recognition than it currently has! (Bilbo killed-! I mean, that pointy eared bastard deserved it!)

Most patiently waiting for the next installment,

YaoiCookie
-Want a bite?-
LunarCatNinja chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
This is the first Hobbit story that I've read, and I'm glad it is! This is truly a great story, and I love the writing style you chose for it!
FanFiction Queen chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
Omfg! I already told you how much I loved this story! Will you PLEASE just update?
If you don't, I may have to let Assassin out to play to convince you! (She's been so tempermental lately, might do her good to assassinate someone...)
Anyways!
Whyyyyyyy haven't uou updated? It's been over a month!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Beloved Daughter chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Wow. I can't say that I ever saw that coming. Absolutely brilliant! :)
JtheChosen1 chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
Interesting plot idea here! Can't wait for more soon!
FanFiction Queen chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
I have never seen a DarkLord!Bilbo, but I must confess it has been a bit of a fantasy of mine...
Your writing is exquisite, and your understand of the workings of Arda supreme.
I usually shy away from first person stories, but in this instance it is splendid.
Love it!
Update soon!
celticank chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Update soon.
SexyStardust chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
mmmgmgmgmgmgmgmghhhh lol cant wait for the next chapter. I love Bilbo like this