Reviews for The Forgotten
briar black death rose chapter 13 . 4/30/2013
Getting good. There has to be something that goes wrong like one dies and goes back to the past or they all do. I'll find out eventually
briar black death rose chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
Good chapter :)
Genesis chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Hey, there's nothing to be ashamed of Jake, you do what you have to do and I will pray for you and your friend's Grandmother so don't worry. P.S I don't know you but I love your stories
TokenAsian chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Love it!
XxItalyangelxx chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Kk
SunlilyQ chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Honey, the only advice I can give you is to scrap your beta. Not only is the title misspelled, but there are several more gramatical errors located in your summary. That's a surefire way to get your story overlooked. To be honest, I couldn't get past the first chapter.
Clumsy Owl chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Journal hidden beneath floorboard? What's it say? What's it say? What's it say? Gah. Guess I'll just have to wait to find out...but if it made Shiro smirk, it must be good :)
jeanshiro08 chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
im curious on what that journal has in it that made shiro grin... really good, please upload soon
briar black death rose chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
that was a kick ass chapter. Glad you could update so much. Poor Shiro having his parents killed by Aizen
Clumsy Owl chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Hey! I've just got one, no, two things to say.

1) Loved the chapter. It flowed pretty nicely, and the plot is starting to take root. :D you have my compliments

2) the relationships I am seeing between these four are making me smile :D see? The ending was really cute :3

I think that's it :) I hope you continue this, because I really want to see where you take this story :D

Until next time
Clutz
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
I like grimmjows response at the end. I hope Yamamoto he's his just desserts and Ichi shi gin and Grimmy kick his ass
Clumsy Owl chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Wow. This sounds like the story will be amazing :D I can't wait to read more!
XxItalyangelxx chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This is great!
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I love love love it :D great idea. I like talking to you, your ficts are really good I'm proud to be your beta reader