Reviews for The Harem
Irokoutlol1 chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
Wow this story is unique! I thought for sure that this was gonna be another one of those sex slave violating harem infighting story or something. I mean, any story with royalty and harems ends up as steamy polyamory or manipulative harem infighting to be the favorite but is sorta dark. nice to see that this doesn't start sexual so soon. I'm curious towards the direction you're gonna take this so I look forward to more! xD
And the rules of being a harem member are surprisingly lenient, since it seems Edward can go home if he asks Bella (hypothetically, since if Bella doesn't ask for him for two months and is as understanding as shown in this chap) And Bella is different from what I expected for a person having a harem, so I don't understand the negative reviews below me but whatevs. Everyone has their own opinion after all :P but this is set in the past I presumed so of course culture is different and worse things are accepted.
Sorry for bad grammar!
LolaTheSa chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
And for god sakes, the other reviews for this story. Fuck. Disgusts me even more.
LolaTheSa chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
This story makes me puke. Isabella is a nasty bitch despite as she wants to appear and no one seems to hold no ill feeling for her. She takes people away from their family to be slaves for her own pleasure.

I thought edward would put a foot down maybe but i see he nothing but a bitch as well as the others. This edward is going to a whipped bitch obviously by bella in the near future.

I don't want to make you angry but this is how i honestly feel.
belladu57 chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Very good
frostedglaze chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
I love that Edward is the virgin in this story! I can't wait for Bella to make him a man. Victoria will be forgotten soon enough.
teambellaedward chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
;);)
Skatious chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
It could have Been longer but I don't mind :) I like it !
Skatious chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Moooore 3
Rawr Ashley Rae chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Can't wait for more!
RainDanceTammy chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Love your story, very different from others...please continue ASAP ) xx
teambellaedward chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
;););)
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
;);)
frostedglaze chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
AHHHH! How could you stop there?! Edward better fall in love with her as soon as he meets her and forget about Victoria.
Deletemyaccount201 chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I'm enjoying this start! It's really peeked my interest and I can't wait to see some romance progress between E & B. :) Hoping a fic like this will have an HEA for them?
Rawr Ashley Rae chapter 1 . 2/1/2013