Reviews for Delivery Boy
firelass19 chapter 1 . 5/22
Worst pizza boy, best in bed ;)
Kaila chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That was great :)
MisterI'mSoCool chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
*chuckles
I certainly have enjoyed that far more then I should
lonely white cloud chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
kise-kun, if you don't quit the job, you won't able to walk propery for a long time
Z chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
i love this story!:)
but i'm still waiting for another story of ur Sasodei.. :D
TragicAtBest13 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Hey its not Kise's fault that he's the worst! Aomine is the one that tempted him! But I never thought of a pizza delivery boy Kise could be so damn hot!
Himuro chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Never thought pizzaboy!Kise could be so lovely. And Aomine is so naughty. I enjoyed reading this.
keiko-uchiha chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This was amazing. At first, I was all how cute Kise's a delivery boy and when it got to the part where he arrived at Aomine's house... I was like wow. This is how it's done. Everything was very well written and I loved all of it. Who are you and where have you been all my life?! This story is one of my favorites.
roronoas chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Never thought pizza delivery would be this hot.
Loved it and added to favorites. 3
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Awww! This was amazing...and HOT! Uwwwaaaahhhh! Loved it! Aominecchi's SUCH a total cunning awesome guy!...Gosh! I have NO words to describe how I felt!
chi-lin chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Lol stop lying aomine! You said kise the worst delivery boy, but you turned on by kise's sexiness :d lololol
Like this! XD
Such a great idea, i mean kise as pizza delivery boy? Never thought of it. XD
But awesome anyway! :D
Lord.Jenny chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oooooh Ryouta, Daiki is right, you are the worst. Getting seduced by the customer, oh you ;D very entertains fic, great job -