Reviews for Battle of the Five Armies
RedTaz35 chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
I have really enjoyed your story i hope you will update again soon. :)
katy chapter 13 . 5/31/2015
you better carry on!
smartbrunette3.14 chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
I thought your new chapter was splendid :-) I particularly loved the inclusion of Strider and that all the dads were fondly discussing their kids. And that Gandalf was acting like a dad to make sure that everyone got on like a house on fire (no pun intended) I also enjoyed when all the children were talking to each other . It really shows how similar everyone is doesn't it
P.S. sorry for the late reply I've been really busy with exams and stuff
Jessie152 chapter 13 . 5/13/2015
Hello, hello, and you're welcome. I'm glad that you liked my comparison.

And again, good to ''see'' you back.

I read your new chapter within minutes after you posted it, just had a busy time. But here I am.

Good for the boys that their friends found a way to help them out of that stuffy tent without too much damage of their dignity. Your Thorin it just great and the idea of him, Bard and Thranduil absorbed in an ''among men'' conversation… wait no, even better, an ''among fathers'' conversation…priceless. You made my day. Fore once Thorin was able to hold his tongue and everything else, more or less. Thumbs up for him. One step in the right direction! I think your Thranduil is the friendliest version I ever found. I hope you will be not too cruel to Kíli and that he will somehow pull through and the mess with the stupid wound is at least bearable. He's a dwarf after all! Like the archery discussion, too. Experts among themselves.

Thank you for continuing, looking forward to the next time, Oin and Thorin herding cats. Maybe the get help from Lady Dìs soon ;-)

Take care and Mahal's Blessings. Jessie
Shiary chapter 13 . 5/12/2015
loved it
Purestrongpoem chapter 13 . 5/10/2015
Great chapter!
SlytherinAvengerPrincess chapter 13 . 5/10/2015
YEAHHHHH! MAMA IS ON HER WAY! But why can't Kili get better! He's my favorite! And Aragorn yes just so much yes!
nightmare13 chapter 13 . 5/10/2015
What a wonderful chapter! Your story always brings a smile to my face:)
It was great to see how the concern for the young ones brought them together and made them forget their differences even if it was just for the moment, but that's a good start and the youngsters don't seem to be having problems with each other anyways.
Good to know that Dis is on her way.
iamthesoulfinder chapter 13 . 5/10/2015
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
For the fanfic hath updated!

Sorry about that I'm a little bit over excited, anyway this was as always really fun to read, I especially enjoyed kili and legolas being archery nerds :D also thorin and thranduil being concerned fathers was soo cute! They may act moody and aloof but really they're just softies
Can we expect another chapter of family soon?
Oblivian03 chapter 13 . 5/10/2015
I liked the meeting and the appearance of Strider. ;) You were right, this is a good chapter. :D I like what Bard said about Thorin and Thranduil and I am looking forward to Dis arriving. :)
Beccissss chapter 13 . 5/10/2015
Loved the chapter! Can't wait until the next one :D
briongloid fiodoir chapter 12 . 3/3/2015
Oh my gosh. I just found this story yesterday and finished it today. Any story that keeps my three favorite dwarves alive is a plus. This is one of the best and most realistic I've found.
vanessa7270 chapter 11 . 2/24/2015
I absolutely loved this chapter! Your entire story is amazing, and I literally logged into my acc on my phone just to read it. I'm really looking forward to reading the 12th chapter and I really do hope it's not the last. Your story just keeps me wanting more, so keep doing what you do! And I don't mind waiting, because these chapters are all amazing and they'll be worth the wait. I love this story so much. It saddens me that I'm almost at the point where it stops, because I don't want to stop reading!
vlnelson55 chapter 12 . 2/13/2015
I am really enjoying your story and I won't nag at you. I'll be happy with your updates as they come along...I love a protective, loving uncle. We really didn't see enough of that in the movies...somewhat with Kili, absolutely nothing with Fili. And you hated DOS...I can just imagine what you thought of BOTFA...ugh...double ugh...I just so much hated how Fili (my favorite Durin) was all but ignored and his death scene...thrown away like last week's trash...I'm still angry!
casema chapter 12 . 1/17/2015
Such an excellent story! I love reading fics of Thorin and the boys. BoFA was so tragic and I came away from the first viewing totally depressed. It took a month before I had the courage to watch it again. This is sweet...imagining what might have occurred had they survived. Thank you. I hope you continue.