Reviews for Spark Of Love
FrankElza chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
Charlie definitely wasn't right for Fiona, but luckily she got into a great relationship with Imogen.
FantasySeasons chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
Yeah love the chapter! All four of them are definitely really happy wives now:) Also I think Alli and Clare are happy aswell. Great job!
FantasySeasons chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
Great chapter I can tell something’s great is going to happen in the last chapter:) Also a bit sad that Eli and Clare broke up, but at the same time glad they took it well. Ready for the last one!
FantasySeasons chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Great chapter. Yeah I'm happy that Holly j's mom agreed Anya's proposal! And lets see what Imogen is going to do for Fiona.
FantasySeasons chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Oh cool can't wait for the proposal from Imogen and from Anya!
FantasySeasons chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
Wow Fiona and Imogen made it they both have the job and are rich, lol! Yet sad for Holly J.
FantasySeasons chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Definitely a shocker! Great chapter!
FantasySeasons chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Short or not I love it either way:) Good for Fiona she has placed a point behind her and Charlie, by kissing Imogen, haha!
FantasySeasons chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Ahh Imogen confessed and she and FIona can now start things off nice and slow together:)
FantasySeasons chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Even at the friend stage they're already inseparable. Mmmh And that book of Imogen makes me guessing. Wonder what could be inside?
FantasySeasons chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Oh intense! But I'm glad that Imogen managed to get through Fiona's head and prevent her from jumping:)
FantasySeasons chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Really great start, Fiona definitely deserves better and curious to see what Imogen's plan is to do so! I’m reading on:)

Also thank you so much for all your reviews on my stories I really appreciate it. Hope you'll see this review on your finished story:)
Queen and Queen chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
I loved this too much. It was amazing how you sort-of intertwined all of the LGBT gal relationships but also added a few. I loved the idea of the Clalli/Calli addition. The only thing I didn't like about this story is the fact that it had an end :P
KatieMatlinIsMySpiritAnimal chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
I love this so much! Wow, I love the pairings. Fimogen, Holly J and Anya, Palex, Clalli, Kianca...great!
76southgirl chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Wow, an amazing ending! I have to be honest with you, I squealing and tearing up a bit when Imogen and Anya proposed to Fiona and Holly J. Also, my Calli feels are sparking up, looking forward to more of them. Lastly, looking forward to Blaze of Love:)