Reviews for Those Things
buffysummers123 chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Hi there!
I really loved this FanFic. It has a good length, and it's a little emotional and a little funny when you dive into Angel, Spike, and Buffy's everyday lives.
And, of course, the ending is hard not to love.
Favorited and followed!
hellospikey chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
*swoon* This was SO GOOD. Great characterizations all around and so damn SWEET. I couldn't believe it. I want to noogie them all.
Kikimay chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
THIS FOREVER.
I love how you managed to make Spuffel so believable and IC for all the characters. In the little things you show their complex and not-so easy dynamic, because there are insicurities involved and centuries of history. And still their relationship works in a totally unique way. Beautiful, really.
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I've never read a threesome that was a proper relationship rather than just about sex before, but you've really made me love the idea. I love how you wrote about all of their insecurities and doubts and the ending was absolutely perfect. I think Spike's parts were probably my favourite, but he was my favourite character from the show so I might be a little biased.
Broken Ink Bottles chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I've never been able to decide which relationship I loved more. I wept when Angel went to hell and left for LA.
I shuddered when Spike left Sunnydale, bruised by what he's did and I felt hollow after he burned in hellmouth.
After NFA, I was almost relieved I find out who Buffy ended up with, if at all.
Your fic was the closure I always sought. It's beautiful, bittersweet and so well writ.
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Nicely done.
comlodge chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Damn but you've captured so much here, so simply, so eloquently. Spike's nature, insecurities and all. Buffy slightly confused wondering at where she finds herself emotionally, her strengths shining through. Angel, big goopy Angel who is growing into that hero he wants to be, learning to let others be on their terms. And a taste of Dawn.

This world you've given us a glimpse of, I could delve into some more with a great deal of pleasure.
Jhiz chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
hmm, I can't decide if this is beautiful or sad. All that insecurity interwoven so closely into the fabric of their happiness... it just makes it hard to decide. Thanks for sharing.
anne chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Love this - you write amazing s/b/a. Please keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh and this over-excited guest would like to add that this formatting works just fine and you should stick to it if that's what you wanna do.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
asdfghjkl YES. S/B/A is my OT3 for this series. I really want to say something constructive but I can't, so I just want you to know I loved it.
Bamboo Angel chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is so beautiful. I love the way you've developed the relationships between Spike and Buffy, Angel and Buffy, Angel and Spike, showing the things they share with one but not with the other, as well as the things they all share. They're all so very broken, largely due to each other, I think, but they work together all the same.
spangelbanger chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
aww. this is so sweet. This is the kind of thing I love to read.
redsatindoll chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
WOW. I don't ship B/S/A but perhaps I would if all fics were this wonderful. (I found this from a link at su_herald at LiveJournal btw.) You capture all of them so beautifully, so compassionately; and I love that each one feels a little left out in some small way and imagines themselves to be the only one who feels as such.

The triptych at the end is glorious.

Re: the sex scene - YES. I'm not one for graphic sex (to paraphrase Tara, I'm not so much into the wood - that is, I ship het couples, mainly Buffy/Spike, more than f/f ones, but NC-17 doesn't appeal to me.) This though is just right - not graphic at all, suggestive, allowing me to fill the gaps with my own imagination (and I think the best writing knows when to trust the reader.) And the focus here is the dynamics between these three people. Bravo.
Nicoranus83 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I love it, it makes me cry a little.