Reviews for Surprise!
Elliot chapter 1 . 6/6
crazyone-oh-one chapter 1 . 4/2
Awesome job, I'm glad that you showed this side of Naruto.
That is so cute I love it
Star Angel7169 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Very funny. I love Kurama's new nickname. Very creative but classic for Naruto to have the idea for the tailed beasts to have their birthdays celebrated. Seems like something he would do. Thanks for writing this fanfic! -Star
Jameslw chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
great please continue
AlexanderG chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
It is perfect buttt... You can work the reactions of the others more and it would be better if Kurama looks like a smaller human size form of himself not a human body...
ferretWARLORD chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This. Was. Awesome.
I just fucking love kurama in the manga and the anime, and this just made my day! Thank you so much!
icecatfire chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
cute very very cute. :}
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I like it! I felt so happy reading about Kurama realising he was free. I love the new mindscape,and Kuramas nickname Fuzzbutt. A lovely fic.
khan chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
really nice and creative, Fuzz butt hahaha
JohnyGhostFace chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
brilliant, just brilliant
fractalman chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Solusipse Tsukiyomi chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Can you continue this? Make it a series, even?
ShawowDragon chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Could not stop laughing u should write more of these.
NaruHina97 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Fuzzbutt! xD I haven't laughed so hard in a long time...! xP Good job, seriously. I like the idea of him being able to control the conscious of a shadow clone, but some technicalities should be ironed out somehow, ya know? Like how a shadow clone is a separate, independent entity from the user, and it transfers it's memories upon demise. That being said, the two wouldn't be connected so that the Kyuubi could just "control" it's mind from Naruto's subconscious. In any case, I still love the story. :) Thumbs up to you my good sir. _ Or madam. :p Wouldn't want to be prejudice... xP I look forward to more great works! :) Ja ne.