Reviews for Expectations (and Equations)
eternalovers chapter 2 . 4/21
AWWW OH MY GOD I JUST WATCHED PITCH PERFECT AND I DECIDED TO READ CHLOE AND BECA FICS AGAIN AND MY HEART IS LITTERALY CRYING AT THIS IT WAS SO FREAKING CUTE AND I REPRESENT KIMMY JIN SO MUCH LIKE SHE HAS THE SAME NAME AS ME AND I LIKE MATHS AND I BASICALLY UNDERSTOOD ALL THE EXAMPLES OF EQUATIONS YOU DID I FEEL SO PROUD :') but honestly that was so very well written! And I love stories that shows the relationship of two people falling in love with each other in another persons perspective, it's just so endearing aw I love this so much! Thanks for sharing it !
KrRy chapter 2 . 2/15
This is the first fic I read that tells the story from Kimmy Jin's pov. I actually love to read something different like this when writers use unpopular character from PP, in any way, to write a Bechloe story. It kinda refreshing, bcuz as much as we love bechloe, we can get bored too with the typical way of writing. And of course this one is so great altho I dont get Math like at all :p great job, nerd! x
m chapter 2 . 11/27/2016
brilliant
Silver Blue Eyed Wolf chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
Brilliant. :)
redundant01 chapter 2 . 7/1/2016
Okay, so I just came across this story and let me tell you I absolutely love it. I have always loved and appreciated math in a way that most people don't but this brings so much more to light. I can honestly say I have never thought about applying math to life in such a way. I applaud you for your round about ways of going about this story. And it's nice to find a fellow math lover!
holmesfreak1412 chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
I appreciate this so much. Very well done. This story is so intelligently done it gave me the jitters. I love Kimmy Jin. She is a perfect blend of funny, nerdy and sarcastic as a viewpoint. I love this. Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
The math major side of me loved this. The cynical sarcastic side of me loved this. The Bechloe side of me loved this. So, I guess I loved this. Great job.
3.14159265 chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
As a maths nerd, this cracked me up. Well done, my friend
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
This story made me love Kimmy Jin
u r awesome chapter 2 . 2/21/2016
Wow I have never loved and appreciated calculus as much as I do in this very moment! This was absolutely breathtaking! I think this is one of the most creative and original Bechloe stories I have ever read! Normally I dislike calculus but right now I am so satisfied by how incredible this story was with the math included. It's great!
Thanks for writing and sharing such a magnficent and unique story with us. I loved it!
Kimmy Jin was phenomenally written by the way! :)

u r awesome
01shane01 chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Really cute and amusing. Thank you
afreezingnebula chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Awwww! I love this! I love love love this!
raquellu47 chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
Seriously, if even Kimmy Jin is a bechloe shipper - because I can totally picture her shipping them as hard as us (the fandom) but then trying to keep her "I don't care" facade -, what are the writers waiting for?!
Another fic of yours that goes straight to my faves list. Thanks again.
Oh, btw, I laughed so hard with those pick up lines and that Chloe had to find out that way... Hilarious.
CharlieTheCAG chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
Crushed it. So hard. Already sharing it.
little red after the wolf chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
Wow, this is a really beautiful end to the story. You really handled the closure well and the moment where Kimmy Jin actually gets teary eyed over Beca is so perfectly placed, I'm stunned. Honestly, I found this story because of a Tumblr post (there's a gif set about it) and I'm so, so glad I did. It's so perfectly done, from beginning to end, and it's everything I didn't even know I wanted from this fandom. Bravo!