Reviews for Expectations (and Equations)
01shane01 chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
Really cute and amusing. Thank you
Dawnstar2710 chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Awwww! I love this! I love love love this!
raquellu47 chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
Seriously, if even Kimmy Jin is a bechloe shipper - because I can totally picture her shipping them as hard as us (the fandom) but then trying to keep her "I don't care" facade -, what are the writers waiting for?!
Another fic of yours that goes straight to my faves list. Thanks again.
Oh, btw, I laughed so hard with those pick up lines and that Chloe had to find out that way... Hilarious.
CharlieTheCAG chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
Crushed it. So hard. Already sharing it.
little red after the wolf chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
Wow, this is a really beautiful end to the story. You really handled the closure well and the moment where Kimmy Jin actually gets teary eyed over Beca is so perfectly placed, I'm stunned. Honestly, I found this story because of a Tumblr post (there's a gif set about it) and I'm so, so glad I did. It's so perfectly done, from beginning to end, and it's everything I didn't even know I wanted from this fandom. Bravo!
little red after the wolf chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
This is honestly so well written, and it's very nice to see something from Kimmy Jin's perspective since we barely know anything about her and she did seem pretty interesting from the little we saw of her. Your characterization of her and the nice, slow build up for Bechloe is really well executed too. This definitely deserves each and every review it gets.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
Eeeeeeee. So good. Love the math.
Secret Heart33 chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
This was beautiful and so hilarious! Love math genius Chloe and Kimmy Jin. The whole thing was so well done. I loved Kimmy Jin's observations. Just fantastic! Thank you!
Dax's Coffee chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
literally my fave fic ever
woofwolf chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
What the heckie, this was great and cute and just awESOME. I especially love how Kimmy Jin just repeatedly told Beca she's an idiot, that was great.
woofwolf chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Whoa, this is great!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Just all-around lovely and enjoyable. Thank you for sharing.
vinocibo chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
I wish that I understood math to more fully appreciate your gorgeous story. It's hilarious and sweet and heartwarming.
detectiveintheshadows chapter 2 . 7/20/2015
i read this every day (okay, that doesn't sound creepy at all) and it literally makes me so happy every time. it's so so so perfect. YOU are so so so perfect at writing. i can't even begin to put in words how amazing you are. like literally. this is better than sherlock. and nobody can say that about a lot of things.
if your writing was a person, i'd probably immediately marry them. if they'd be willing. but probably not, because there would be, like, hundreds of people wanting to marry them. because your writing is so right. like it's just, idk, perfect.
this is going on a bit, sorry. um, you're really great! and yeah. now off to read everything you've ever written. again. :P
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
I don't ship Bechloe, but I love math and minor characters.
Good job.