Reviews for Expectations (and Equations)
DUDE! I love this soo much ! I love the fact that it is written in kimmy jins POV and the absolute adorableness throughout it . AMAZING!
malexfaith chapter 1 . 6/28
I have read this before, so love it. It's unique, and fun. Been such a great read. I am sure I will be back many times. Thanks heaps for sharing
OMG THIS IS HEARTMELTING! I love Jimmy jinks character and u should keep on making these. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Solenn-j chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
That was truly amazing. I really liked all the mathematical comparisons, they were right on point! The one with the tangent was especially beautiful (I am truly grateful to my brain for remembering my maths classes!)
And god, the scene with the pick-up lines made me laugh so hard!
Thank you, truly for this wonderful piece!
whiteDevilTeh chapter 2 . 9/9/2018
This is really different! Thanks for the awesome read.
Aaa chapter 2 . 9/5/2018
FUCK YES LOL KIMMY JIN SHIPPING BECHLOE IS THE GREATEST THING EVER ! And becoming friends with Beca hell yeah this is that good good head cannon material right here! Loved this so much!
Dann chapter 2 . 6/10/2018
Amazing! I loved it! Great job :D
Bookslover19 chapter 2 . 6/1/2018
this was absolutely brilliant. I've always felt like I could understand and enjoy maths in a way that a majority of other people can't relate to, and I love how you inserted all these equations into the story and even applied it to life. this was an amazing read!
KuroiYuki88 chapter 2 . 4/16/2018
This is such a brilliant masterpiece. I can't believe I only find it now. So hilarious I cracked myself at 2AM!
missmister128 chapter 2 . 2/5/2018
Just, wow.. Completely beautiful, funny and refreshing. Probably one of my favorite now!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/16/2018
Oh dam did this make me smile so much
eternalovers chapter 2 . 4/21/2017
AWWW OH MY GOD I JUST WATCHED PITCH PERFECT AND I DECIDED TO READ CHLOE AND BECA FICS AGAIN AND MY HEART IS LITTERALY CRYING AT THIS IT WAS SO FREAKING CUTE AND I REPRESENT KIMMY JIN SO MUCH LIKE SHE HAS THE SAME NAME AS ME AND I LIKE MATHS AND I BASICALLY UNDERSTOOD ALL THE EXAMPLES OF EQUATIONS YOU DID I FEEL SO PROUD :') but honestly that was so very well written! And I love stories that shows the relationship of two people falling in love with each other in another persons perspective, it's just so endearing aw I love this so much! Thanks for sharing it !
KrRy chapter 2 . 2/15/2017
This is the first fic I read that tells the story from Kimmy Jin's pov. I actually love to read something different like this when writers use unpopular character from PP, in any way, to write a Bechloe story. It kinda refreshing, bcuz as much as we love bechloe, we can get bored too with the typical way of writing. And of course this one is so great altho I dont get Math like at all :p great job, nerd! x
m chapter 2 . 11/27/2016