Reviews for The Anti-Entropy
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE THING
TFALokiwriter chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
HAAHAHAH! So Q. XDDDD. The part where Phil appeared made me laugh and his reactions towards Q were hilarious! XDDD I actually laughed out loud at this one. Good job!
Cashagon chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Couldn't stop laughing! *rolls on floor pounding fist* Phil: Director Fury? Would you mind explaining how I got here, and why I'm holding a Mai Tai? *cracks up again*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Great story!
JEREMY chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Just one of many deleted scenes from Marvel's AVENGERS.

THANK YOU.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Great story!
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I smile at you.
a-rod48 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Tahiti... It's a magical place.

I love it!
PassionatelyHiddlestoned chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Hahahahahaha! Awesome!
The Lady Nightingale chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I agree with StoriesAreMagic - this is definitely how Phil Coulson survived. And I love Q. I think this would only work as a one shot, but I'd love to see another Q/Avengers crossover from you...
StoriesAreMagic chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This. This is canon. This is how Phil survived. Somebody send this to Joss Whedon. Seriously.
I love this, I love you (although I don't think I even knew you before this, whatever), peace out.
Meesa chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
That 'filled', 'Phil' pun just about killed me. This is great. I love your writing, because it's both descriptive and yet never pedantic.
Girl-of-Action chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Love it! Continue please? It'd be great to see how Q interacts with the Avengers.
KJ4aNightmare chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This was really good!
I absolutely love Q and read/watch everything I can about him. You have done him justice. :)

So this explains how Agent Coulson will be in charge of the Shield TV series?
Panther Moon chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
So much love. So much love. Phil Coulson is amazing and the idea of Q returning him to life just to try and phase him is brilliant. Great pacing and writing in general. Keep up the great work!