Reviews for Naruto: Power of the Beast
covertpartyhat chapter 16 . 4/14
Nice work!
assasin1029 chapter 1 . 3/20
Kyuubi? Just a tool. Hahahaha Best joke ever.
He can just let Naruto die and reform after a decade or so.
Please continue this this is is amazing
agnar chapter 8 . 3/11
Sorry but you fucked up here. the sasuke defection/retrieval being even CLOSE to canon is completely out of place in your fic. You had Konoha lose FIFTEEN ninja total!

In canon the squad was a chunin and a bunch of genin because of heavy losses, there were NO other ninja available to send. But here, the village is at nearly full strength, why the fuck would Sarutobi STILL send a bunch of near rookie genin and chunin?

He'd have JONIN and ANBU around the village to send, because there would be no reason, in your fic, for all ninja to be out on missions to make the village look stronger than it is.

You'd been doing a good job, until you handed us a canon or near canon retrieval squad, after having Konoha so easily beat the invasion.
Biscione chapter 12 . 3/7
"Does Shithead have a clan compound?"

"Who? Oh yes, Naruto."

LOL
Oh GOD, MY SIDES HURT FROM LAUGHING
ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!
Christian4991 chapter 16 . 3/1
I love this story! I couldn't stop reading! If you are thinking to pair naruto with someone, you should pair him with up hinata or samui. Anyway keep it up the great work:)
Omg chapter 16 . 2/20
Dear lord please update soon I enjoyed that so much.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 16 . 2/17
Great chapter.
DustBunnyQueen chapter 5 . 2/16
I love the story so far, but I have noticed a few things that need to be fixed. I've noticed that you aren't capitalizing all of the proper nouns like you should. Mostly I see names that aren't capitalized all the time, but sometimes I've seen where you forgot to capitalize the 'I' when people are talking.

I also noticed you used a couple of words wrong. such as "we're" instead of "were" and simple things like that.

I don't know if you're using a tablet or not, and if so if a tablet even has spell check, but what I would suggest is you wait a day or two to proofread each chapter. That way you'll pick up mistakes you might not have noticed you made. I do that all the time when writing my essays for college. (My Creative Writing teacher taught me that trick). Also, while spellcheck is your friend, don't rely solely on it. It may show that you spelled a word properly, but you might have used the wrong one, (Their, there, They're; we're, were; hear, here...and so on) and it won't pick up on that. Grammar check might, but it's best to read over it a few more times.

I also heard a fantastic trick when proofreading your story. Read the story backward. Like, each sentence and each word backward. Somehow you are supposed to see spelling errors better. I've never used that, so I don't know if it will work or not.

I hope I didn't sound like I'm nagging, I was just trying to provide some tips and help to make a great story even better.
DustBunnyQueen chapter 4 . 2/16
Do as the Egyptians do? Does that mean I have to 'Walk Like an Egyptian'? (For the love of Ramen, please get that joke!)
Axcel chapter 16 . 2/12
This just got good. I can't wait for Naruto to go Bijuu form and dominate. Something Niibi forgot, though, is that Naruto's own chakra reserves are enough to challenge a Bijuu. So, add Kyuubi's and...you get the idea.
Axcel chapter 8 . 2/12
Naruto should ask for Suigetsu's jutsu. Then, when Suigetsu refuses, Naruto should point out that Suigetsu's claim to the sword is simply that he wants to collect them. Therefore, his claim to the sword is no greater than Naruto's claim to Suigetsu's jutsu.

Oh, then disintegrate the fool by grabbing him with Kurama's chakra.
Axcel chapter 5 . 2/11
Hmm, the fewer handseals thing makes sense. Think about it, fuinjutsu is just using chakra-infused ink to mold chakra in a vastly more precise and refined manner than handseals. So, handseals can probably be easily replicated with fuinjutsu. It might even be the very first seals a novice makes. So, it would make sense if the Uzumaki comprehension of seals might also apply to handseals.
DarkFox17 chapter 16 . 2/13
Good story, there were a few grammar mistakes in the earlier chapters as well as the charactersnot truly sounding/acting as fluently as could be, it has gotten much better the more chapters that have gone on and is now flowing nicely with little if any mistakes.

Nice work on this developing story.
Axcel chapter 3 . 2/11
I'm going to ignore what Naruto did with his forehead-protector. Because, on him, that just looks retarded. Like, pants-on-head.