Reviews for Naruto: Power of the Beast
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 1 . 13h
Well, since it has become like this, it's all about how entertaining you can make it.
valdiusmacto chapter 10 . 8/24
Okay, I was reading this as a guilty pleasure, despite some pretty unfortunate flaws(cartoonish villains; two dimensional characters; whole chapters where you seem to have forgotten that names are capitalized). I finally gave up when you started flailing around with blatant inconsistencies from chapter to chapter. In example: Having Tsunade as the medic that delivered Itachi in chapter 9, and Rin instead in chapter 10. At this point it's just sort of disintegrating at the seams.
I really like this story, it has some interesting new viewpoints i have not seen used before! Continue with the good work
conan.lagace chapter 23 . 8/20
Good story, the relationship seems forced though. I like the story though.
Person chapter 23 . 8/17
The only thing that generally annoyed me was hinata crying. Your a ninja and this is fucking naruto were talking about, I don't think a building could kill him.
Amusebeard chapter 1 . 8/19
This is really bad. Dialogue is stilted, the idea is overused and boring, and it generally has all the marking of something I won't read.
Shigure Toshiro chapter 23 . 8/19
Great story overall, looking forward to the next chapter.
Cerulean Knight chapter 23 . 8/18
So Naruto knows the vacuum style now correct?
Gacsam chapter 23 . 8/18
Why do people put pairings into fics that are good without any ;-;
Akamatt chapter 21 . 8/17
God damn it, another NaruHina story. Oh well it was fun while it lasted. You did a great job adding interesting elements such as interesting familial relationships (Itachi being Minato's son), chakra/jutsu technical terms, organization formation, the fight scenes, etc. But the NaruHina relationship appearing out of the blue is too much for me.

Have a good day.
docfrodo2 chapter 23 . 8/17
Awesome chapter, thanks
DKa heinze chapter 11 . 8/17
Ruin my mood because put itachi as minato son -" wth with you nigga's you dipshit fuckers go die you prick!
thor94 chapter 23 . 8/17
good chapter.
naruto and hinata are impressive.
but what happened to reibi (zero tails)? naruto sealed it inside him?
if yes, it could be interesting. can't to see naruto changing the darkness wrong mind.
Ryuu64 chapter 23 . 8/17
Well I guess this is where it ends for me. I really liked this story and you are a great author but the pairing kind of killed it for me. It's not that I hate naruhina, even though I've never been a fan of it, but it feels very rushed. I barely even remember you having hinata in the story until the recent chapters. You kind of forced the pairing to happen. Good luck on future chapters because like I said you are a great author.
InfernoOfChaos chapter 23 . 8/17
Well, good luck with the story. I cannot stand NaruHina, or Hinata as a character. This is a decent story and I wish you all the best.