Reviews for Naruto: Power of the Beast
michiko123456 chapter 10 . 4/10
May I ask when you'll update you've got terrific writing skills it is like something's stopping me from not continuing its awesome
26Naruto26 chapter 10 . 3/8
I like it, you used many plot twists I have never seen before!

To many writers try to make Naruto lose to Sasuke in the dumbest ways, I read one that naruto was do jnating Sasuke and he tripped... Another Naruto was again dominating Sasuke but lost because he believed that Sasuke should comeback on his own... The weirdest 2 were when Naruto was struck by lightning, and illness or him...
acetwolf94 chapter 10 . 3/8
NICE! I LOVE IT! ADD MORE!
mose7en chapter 10 . 3/2
DUUUUDEEEEEE, THIS IS THE BEST STORY WITH MOST PLOT TWISTAAAAAAAS
jackseaweedjackson chapter 10 . 2/24
Holly mother of pearl! Please keep making more chapters. On a side note you rushed It when making Naruto as strong as he is in this story. Yes I do beleive that if jiraya had properly trained him during the month before the finals in the chinnin exam, and would have told him the secret to the Kage bunshin no jutsu, then Naruto would have been at least high chinnin to low jonnin. Yes he does have kurama inside of him, but it was not until reasently that Naruto earned Kurama's respect that he was allowed to use his power to the fullest amount. Don't get me wrong you have a very good story, although I am confused at how both Ino and Kurenai both like Naruto? But you still have a great story so I hope you continue this story.
Devin chapter 10 . 2/19
Please update ! I love this story.
this is good hope it updates soon and maybe it could be a naruto x yugao
Please update soon, this is a really good story.
DeathDealer726 chapter 10 . 2/8
I love this so far! How often will you update this?
videosrockyolo chapter 10 . 2/7
Something should happen
Hektols chapter 10 . 2/6
Well, it looks like Naruto will find the whole truth. If he is Naruto he will do everything to clear Itachi's name, he wouldn't allow a family to be labelled as a traitor.
Hektols chapter 9 . 2/6
Very interesting twist with Itachi being Minato's son, it would be fun if Naruto and Sasuke found out about it and the real reason of the massacre. Why many people make Tsunade a midwife? That's not her medical speciality and there is the issue that at that time she still had hemophobia and believe me, child delivery is a really bloody thing, not the clean thing from TV series.

Talking about Tsunade, without her at Konoha we have to assume that Lee is still crippled.
Hektols chapter 8 . 2/6
Excellent work with the plot twists.
Hektols chapter 7 . 2/6
Good work although I find disturbing Kurenai sending pictures like that to Naruto, she is not a craddle robber and neither a bitch that would try to compete with her student for Naruto's affection.
Hektols chapter 6 . 2/6
Great to see Naruto promoted to special jonin, it's always good to see stories where he gets the oficial acknowledgement from the village he should have received in the original story.