Reviews for Naruto: Power of the Beast
a cliff hanger for 2 years this was so good too
No1 chapter 1 . 6/9
why to effing easy!
Pater Mortis chapter 9 . 6/10
*reads ‘Itachi Uchiha-Namikaze’ oohhhhhhhh that right there is some bullshit boiiiiiiiiiii
Plz update
TheReaper999 chapter 9 . 5/15
I love it how just said "Fuck the plot" and added that Itachi Uchiha Namikaze part lolooolll
Pucusi81 chapter 28 . 5/12
I really enjoyed this story so far. I'm not sure if you plan on finishing it or not, but I liked your view on Naruto and friends growing stronger. This plot is much more believable then Kishimoto s was. Thanks for your time and efforts spent on a good story.
Jago Li Son Shiranui chapter 1 . 5/11
You need a Beta reader to go through this story in order to fix your punctuation and capitalization issues. All it needs is a very good clean up and this story will be amazing!
Cool!
Nice but a bit too brutal
Nice job
Why is naruto getting a sword?
Ohhhh your so brilliant! This story is great and great and great! Great Job!
Good fanfic
Is there no continuation for this?! TT_TT
Rant Alert chapter 28 . 4/5
Your story is good, but there are a lot of grammar mistakes in every single chapter. What's more, there are multiple inconsistencies in your story that do not make sense. Lastly, while the Naruto/Sakura pairing is the pairing I hate the most, the Naruto/Hinata is not far behind. I'm my opinion, Hinata is a useless character. She's weak, both of mind and of body, she has no confidence, no skills, she is extremely awkward, she's a stalker, and she is a character that, honestly, could have been completely removed from the series and it wouldn't have changed a thing. In the whole manga and anime, Hinata and Naruto barely interacted with one another, so seeing the two of them ending up together makes me gag. Hinata was a stalker that was obsessed with Naruto, while Naruto didn't even know she existed, nor did he care about her. In my opinion, Kishimoto rushed his ending by having the two end up together because he had no one else the pair him with. I was really disappointed with the ending that Kishimoto chose to go with. Anyways, my rant is now over. Pleas update your story soon, and hopefully, remove the Naruto/Hinata pairing, and correct your grammar mistakes and inconsistencies present in your story.
1,366 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »