Reviews for Naruto: Power of the Beast
Great can't wait to read more
Angel of Music pto chapter 25 . 9/28
Naruto Hinata please please.I am begging you.
Naruto Hinata please please please please please please !:-( :-( :-( :-( :(:(:(:(
totalsolution chapter 25 . 9/26
Ok, I'll be honest here. Reviewing this story is mega difficult. It has a nice setup that I like quite a lot. The characters are written well enough, even if more detail would be nice and they lack development. They are one way then time skip BAM! Completely different and no real explanation why. I suppose that's also what Shikamaru as the readers voice in this story referred to wen saying the skips make it hard to read. The story is also so fast paced that it is difficult to keep up with who does what why and at which point in time. Hell and damnation, give us more insight into your characters! Then the next obvious point: pairing. From the beginning you have begun to set up a harem story and now you're giving us this with 'Hinata is my girlfriend'? And also, please don't try to make Sasuke into a psychopath again. You tried so hard to make him somewhat reasonable, it would be a shame to use him the same way Kishimoto did. And last, but not least, read your chapters before publishing. You have a whole lot of words confused in there, eg 'have us the mission' instead of 'gave us the mission'. I know typos occur but in this story it happened way more.
So lastly keep up the good work and I hope to see more from you soon.

Shane chapter 23 . 9/18
Ok, if you wanted Hinata, fair enough. But WHY was there no developememt? What is the obsession with a romance that lacks proper developement? Does it speak to a part of humanity that prefers women just shut up and spread 'em? Are people hurt by past relationships that end because they couldn't communicate, so they love the thought of a relationship just working without communication in some kinda weird wish fulfillment? You had such a good thing going…now you've gone and fucked it up, NOT with Hinata, but by adding romance without proper developement.
Shane chapter 22 . 9/18
No! The Naruhina nonsense continues? "Naruto's already spoken for?" No he isn't! He kissed some chick he has never held an on screen dialogue with and got rejected! That's heartbroken, NOT spoken for!
Shane chapter 21 . 9/18
Alright, i was like "NOOOO," then the realism set in and saved the day. And now Temari is quite possibly marrying Naruto? A perfect opportunity for romantic developement! Was the Hinata-feelings-nonsense there to set up some drama to further spur that development? Seems a little forced, with the lack of developement on their part, but i can get behind that.
Shane chapter 20 . 9/18
"My heart is racing…this girl i have hardly spoken to is different from the other hot girls i have hardly spoken to…for some reason."

Please, do NOT do this. They've had less interactions in your story that the actual show! You haven't even had an on screen conversation between the two! You have a good story, don't throw it all away for fan service! Learn from Kishimoto's mistakes, my friend, or all is lost!
what…the…fuck. I hope that forgiveness thing was Shisui's eye. Cause forgiving someone for what Hiruzen did is bullshit. Nobody does that. You don't just forgive someone for tormenting and manipulating you cause "HEY! This village wanted to actually beat you as a kid. I stopped them. You're welcome. Btw, you are totally Hokage material." You don't just get on your knees and "all is well."
acetwolf94 chapter 25 . 9/18
ficreader chapter 25 . 9/15
How can you consider jiraiya's student and only allowing Naruto to be a one woman man. He has to rebuild his clan and make alliances. A little harem with echhiness please.
Why would I stop you?!
blasterdog chapter 25 . 9/16
It's getting real. The plot thickens and the gears are turning rather ferociously. Naruto may be a lucky man. Great chapter
Cerulean Knight chapter 25 . 9/16
Oh my gosh, Hinata's scheming. For a three way. If a three way where to happen in canon then Samui would be the best choice, to me that is. Hm, I wonder if Hinata will approach Samui with a proposition.
Shigure Toshiro chapter 25 . 9/16
Good chapter, looking forward to the next one.
sultryvoice chapter 25 . 9/15
Hey! Jiraiya's Lost Student,

Female readers are the ones doing the most reading and we love romance, dramas, suspense, thrillers and the works. So don't criticize us or else.

Unto the story. I for one is not please with Samui being hinted for any sort of romantic relationship with Naruto. She and Yugito are so much older than him. Hinata should be all the woman that he needs. But sometimes adding liaisons can make the plot thicken. Drama on the high seas is nice as well. I like how you have Ino making a move on Gaara only to have Shikamaru try to knock it back only for Gaara to offer innuendos.

Can wait to see what happens next. Will Itachi stand a side and allow the Akatsuki and Kisame to kill his brother Naruto. Enquiring minds want to know. So tune next time on: Naruto- Power of the Beast by Jiraiya's Lost Student on . Bye for now.

1,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »