Reviews for Naruto: Power of the Beast
johnox97 chapter 2 . 10/23
what the fuck? the shinigami is not a deity in the naruverse, he can't influence the world. He's more like a system program that works passively. The shinigami has not shown the ability to talk.
johnox97 chapter 1 . 10/23
for fucks sake, it's not a demon, it's a motherfucking bijuu, a tailed beast.
johnox97 chapter 1 . 10/23
for fucks sake, it's not a demon, it's a motherfucking bijuu, a tailed beast.
blasterdog chapter 28 . 10/20
You bastard! Lol great to have another chapter. Great writing.
D72 chapter 28 . 10/19
Blarg! Cliffhanger!

So danzo plays the immunity card and naruto is on hospital arrest? At least his attending physician is with him.

Iruka is lucky as shit he didn't get three days in hell. Shino wears sunglasses, shino is smart.

I imagine when it came time to hit ibiki he was like "er, sorry man, but it's not like I'll mess your face up worse."
D72 chapter 27 . 10/19
Oh shit, kakashi apologized! Nice!
D72 chapter 26 . 10/19
Oh man, I just imagined shion showing up. Samui raises an eyebrow and points her back where she came from. Could be protective sister, could be something... else.

Good on Naruto helping kono out, doewn't hanabi hate the shit out of kono?
D72 chapter 25 . 10/19
Oh snap! That's been simmering for a long time, hasn't it? I wonder how red Hinata will turn when she hears about it.

Also yeah, why the hell aren't there more hyuga mednins?
D72 chapter 24 . 10/19
Oh snap. Sasuke is a badaaaaaassssss POW.

Good chapter, poor nibi. I remember when yugito and samui were in konoha and their whole mission was being dumped from guide to guide, having a nice meal and essentially shrugging.

I guess we'll find out how fuu is doing soon?
D72 chapter 23 . 10/19
Nothing wrong with that, I was worried you were going to pull the fanfic cliche that ended up canon, the loss of an arm. Or even lamer, the loss of an eye, only to have someone give him the magic super eye as they tragically die.

Oh, and kabuto is harry potter now.
D72 chapter 22 . 10/19
Good old shika.
D72 chapter 21 . 10/19
Aww shit. At least the trigger has been pulled on the jiraya and fuu teraform kiri show. But that also puts her in the worst possible place to face sharky shark.

Or maybe they 2 on 1 yagura and peace out to peep in suna... nah. Unlikely.
D72 chapter 20 . 10/19
Oh shiiiiiiii.
D72 chapter 19 . 10/19
Oh holy shit, so many storms a brewin'.

Matchmaker b may be the biggest challenge of naruto's life.

I like imagining this pain as robot chicken palpatine. " The hell is an alluminum falcon?" We're just... irrelevant? Itachi is blond now? Dafuq is happening? Konan, you are to never be anywhere NEAR the kyubi jinchuriki.
D72 chapter 18 . 10/19
About the only thi g that could make this mission more of a clusterfuck would be a stroll through ame. Or maybe Kiri. Sandaime must hate the shit out of the hyuga. After the kidnapping attempt on hinata, there should have been another war. Instead? Ice ice Hizashi.

Are they trying to make Naruto learn hiraishin through stress? Because with that wind step chakra cloak hexs about 3/4 of the way there.

Oh god, he'd use ramen cups.
1,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »