Reviews for Dream Chaser
Reyemlessord chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Nicely written, my friend. The lack of Asin fics on this site is quite... depressing. Many thanks for writing this. Personally, I like Asin/Rin myself. Keep on writing my friend! Good day and cheerio.
Nekuro Yamikawa chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
wow! its better! you made a pre-part that i requested, it would make a good plot then! oh, i'm sorry for the late review, i like it so much. T-T
i think you are busy with study or something else, so i never try to contact you via PM. and, drown in grandchase game make me even forget (hey, now my rin lv was 73, XD)
plus i got a Miku fever, DX, it make worsen, again.

DX! keep this story! i will waiting for the next chap!
Crackbrain chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Never mind about focusing more on Asin; characters do need background. At least you explored why he lusts for so much power. And that's why you generate a sobriquet instead of your real name, your reviewers will beat the writer's block out of you should they accrete enough information :p. Carry on!
Hairclip chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Kya! For a moment I thought you'll never update XD I've been going online to see if you updated hehe... Ill stop here i cant really handle reviewing by phone...
A-Freeze12th chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Ahhh... Finally you updated!
Rin/Asin AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Ooofff
(Hits his head due to happiness)
I was waiting for this, Rin and Asin Ahhhh...
I just too. much about fanboying about Rin, but anyway
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .
-LaLAalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
HaPPY!
- I wanna see a vengeful Asin and a dark Rin! MWahahahahahaha!
Soulle chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
You should totally continue!
Hairclip chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Hey! Like where your going with this storyXD ill be waiting for the update.. Im new in playing grand chase but i love the story each character holds. Im happy to know that im not the only one who thinks of their own stories for any members of the chase.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
yeah go for it
KatsumotoAyano chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Good Story.. Please Continue the story..

-aya
Crackbrain chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
That's a weird footnote. Of course it is worth continuing. Starting a new fad never hurts.
StarChaserOrin chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Yep
Ya better contitnue this or I'll annihilate you
Zillia Derato chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
It's a great story with potential plot! You create many great stories that make me feel guilty when I say that I want to read all of them T.T.

Asin's past is logical and can explain his attitude. However, maybe because this is just the first chapter, Rin is a little plain, her character is... mm... I'm not sure, but maybe it's not very noticeable. Hope that she will impress me later.

P/s: You have a story about Elsword but I don't know anything about that so I can't give you any review XD.
Nekuro Yamikawa chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
just fav it, i cant clicking the fav button without left a review. n_n"a.
i think you didnt need some my words of excitement here. your PM was full with mine, isnt it? XD.
Worth Continuing chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
A wonderful Fanfiction. I will be looking forward on the outcome of this FanFic.