Reviews for Futura Furtum
Chris chapter 48 . 3/13
Wow, that was an epic story!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 48 . 3/7
I really enjoyed this story. It is one of the few where a sequel is welcomed, because this story could stand alone or be continued and still feel a satisfaction of completion after reading. I really enjoyed this unique take on a time-travel story that involves something as crazy as necromancy instead of a boring old time-turner. ;) Bravo on having such a unique Hermione and Severus relationship!
Garnet chapter 1 . 1/24
What do you mean you're taking your stories down? I'm not sure why. It's such a shame! I have enjoyed reading quite a few of them. I hope whatever the problem is, it rectifies itself and you re- post your stories. Good luck, hope everything works out.
notbloodybritish chapter 49 . 1/24
Thanks for the notice! I've gone ahead and saved it.
Emperor's Sister chapter 49 . 1/24
Hola

Im stunned! The deletion on these stories is a great loss to the HPfanfiction community. You are an excellent writer, why are you leaving us so soon? Are you leaving the fandom all together or just FFNET?

Anyhoo, thanks for all the amazing reads! T_T
firedrakegirl chapter 49 . 1/24
I'm sorry to hear that you're taking everything down. I really enjoy your stories. May I ask the timeframe for copying the stories for a reread? It would be such a shame to lose these stories forever.
Mortania Hottersander chapter 49 . 1/24
Such a shame that it's being taken down. You are a marvelous writer, and I hope some day I can read some of your other stories.
the dragon and the rose chapter 49 . 1/24
So sad and sorry to hear you're leaving and deleting your stories, I enjoyed them very much. Are you going anywhere else or are you not writing anymore?
Zoldronica chapter 49 . 1/24
Noooooo! I'm so sorry, and I'm sad to see you go. :/ I've enjoyed your stories immensely.
Assasin Nero chapter 49 . 1/24
so you're no longer going to be a tive on ff?

Your stories will be terribly missed.. why delete them though?..

Did ypu lose intdrest, or did someone leave a really bad review?
If so, I assure you that you are one of the best writers on the site for me.. :)

Take care,
Nero.
Hikorichan chapter 47 . 1/5
Wow, just wow! Incredible fic. You are a really talented writer. You had me hooked from the first. I do feel like it ended a bit abruptly, so I am glad there's a sequel! Thank you for writing this :) I love ss/hg (my otp) and this is by far one of the best, if not the best, I have read so far.
Hikorichan chapter 33 . 1/4
Oh god this chapter was heartbreaking! The love you have created between Severus and Hermione, knowing what she was going to do. There's a pit of despair and worry in my chest right now that I only hope will be mended I a future chapter. Praying for our two heroes!
Assasin Nero chapter 48 . 12/22/2014
This was a wonderful story. Set in a time that we have little info of, you managed to make this extremely interedting despite the fact that I generzlly dont like reading stories with so many pov's.

Everything flowed smoothly, none of the characters were ooc (well sev was a little more active in conversations, but he is a young sev so it doesn't matter)

Despite the xark themes and magic being performed, it isn't so overwhelming that I drop it. The chemistry is good, though I think they were paired up too fast... Though it was fake, I felt it was too real, even at that point. I actually dont read. The emotional scenes were realistic, and I was able to feel them...

In short, I loved this story. You, ma'am, are a great author for having written such a masterpiece :).

Sante,
Nero.
Assasin Nero chapter 47 . 12/22/2014
:D... australia? I lived there for six years!

this chapter really made me smile.
Assasin Nero chapter 46 . 12/22/2014
nice chap... love the way you explained the condition.