Reviews for All That Remains
Nero chapter 5 . 1/13
Where's the sumt in this I'm a guy and I'm not seeing or reading any smut. Be more sex dericeteve. When you start a sex scene just keep it intsering and just write and don't stop it.

P.S. Gyirlie if you want a good sex story just write the sex scene in the frist three chapthers no later, otherwise people don't want to read it.
Luminous chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Its okay that you cancelled this with Kat getting off at the end, so I'm happy with that. Dante was having all the fun in the world while she was at home sexually frustrated. Thank you Dante for helping her cum, she really needed it that release. I mean she must have had a lot of build up cum that needed to seriously be released, since she wasn't getting any action. Maybe masturbating...but only that can do so much...
Just me chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I really really liked it so far. You really are tallented! The way you outlined Dantes feelings really suits him. Reading more right away ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
What Hell!? He almost Raped Kat. Horny bastard
alonealexabluerose chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Cool man update soon!
AnaJo Skylark chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
I have been waiting patiently for this, I loved it! I wish it had more attention like you were saying before, I love this story to death, a bit bummed out that you're not continuing it but I understand why. Best of luck with the rest of your writings, I'll be looking out for them :)
Walis chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Aww, Hell, you're stopping here? There are so few good DMC fics out there. Oh well, thanks for getting this one out there. Glad to see the two reach a resolution-ish between them! And those are some damned awesome painkillers. Whoo-wee!
Akira Mishoto chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Nice! Very impressive and sexy story. Cant wait for tje rest.
aah chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
so wheres the next part? you promised.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
A good one :)
one-shot-at-life chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
awesome! I love the way you've managed to capture Dante's smugness and reading the story really does make me smile :)

Keep going with this story it really is fun to read :) well done
Desy Cassiotaku chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
Oh-ho, best DantexKat fic so far :D
Please continue this fic if you have a time. I'll waiting for the update!
kobimonte chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Please update!
Its getting hot!
anny gb chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
more please! this is so cool
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
SEX TIME! IT IS TIME FOR SEX!