Reviews for The Monster Side of Me
Loosely Divided chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
THAT LAST LINE
k2pony chapter 25 . 1/27/2014
Hi I just wanted to say I'm not one big for a long fanfiction but the way you write is amazing. The depths you go for your stories are just great. It makes my feel like I'm really watching an episode.
Elisab68 chapter 25 . 11/10/2013
Two days, two days to read this excellent story ! Congratulations, I loved from beginning to end. English is not my language, but I was captivated by this fiction. Thank you very much :)
lexi'ssorryforthis chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
GAYLORD HYMEN?
okay I'm gonna go actually read the chapter now :D
Guest chapter 25 . 3/21/2013
Damn this is AMAZING! Hooked the whole way through! Usually the writing in stories such as these suck but you were fantastic! This was a pleasure to read! :D thank you!
boasamishipper chapter 25 . 2/3/2013
*stares with wide eyes* My. God. This. Was. AMAZING! I loved it so, so much! It was a great idea and it blossomed into so much more! I loved the dialogue, the fluff, the angst, Leann, and pretty much everything! There are no complaints, seriously. It had such a good feeling throughout the story! I loved it and can't wait to see more of your work!
-Boa
P.S So...Home Is Where You Make It? Should I even ask about the updates?
ephiny63 chapter 25 . 1/31/2013
hey there just finished reading your story in one sitting and loved it. A great original plot and heaps of angst...great stuff!
Watch the grammar a little but that's all.
Dunno why u haven't gotten more reviews, people don't seem to like to take the time these days...Am looking forward to reading your next story
hugs Shelley
Onthnis chapter 25 . 1/26/2013
Took me a week to get through with life so hectic but now I'm glad - I really enjoyed..thank you so much...amazing amazing story!
jojospn chapter 25 . 1/24/2013
:) another great story! Do you have any more hidden gems to post?
CeCe Away chapter 25 . 1/22/2013
I enjoyed reading this again.
Hanairoh chapter 25 . 1/22/2013
I already read and reviewed this, but it's always a pleasure ;)
In case you didn't notice, I'm pretty obsessed with your story. Thank you so much for reposting it 3
IDreamofParadise chapter 25 . 1/21/2013
This story... was absolutely amazing. I'm in awe and speechless. I got hooked from the first chapter and didn't stop until the end. Even though I haven't read this before, I'm very glad you put it back up, it's much appreciated!