Reviews for Healing
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This reads almost like an epilogue...fantastic. :)
Nynaeve80 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I just now got around to reading this, and I wasn't disappointed! Terrific one-shot - I'd love to read more!
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Wow. I really like the way this fic sets everything up. This is a great continuation of the main story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
good story. thanks.
Tremaile chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I think I was either crying or laughing through the whole of this fic. A great piece of writing. It feels so real, the whole aftermath of the war, and somehow... warm, despite all the heartbreak. I loved the notion about considering how to dress for walking into the Pit of Doom, and what might have happened to the shawl. And Agelmar Jagand's recounting of the legend that Nynaeve has become, had me both giggling and in tears simply because holy crap she's come such a long way from the village Wisdom she used to be. And the thing about white hair.

And Agelmar's speech of joining Shienar to Malkier. And Nynaeve telling Lan about the test - and Lan's proof that it wasn't real. And the exchange about commanding in public/private. Hell, the whole thing.

Thank you for writing this.
Lilianne-Rachelle chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
really enjoyed this!
i hope you write more post a memory of light stories!
Navah chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I enjoyed that immensely! It was great to see many loose ends tied up. Great writing.
Shylah Sedai chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Wow, you write Lan with such fluidity, such beauty. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Very nicely done! Your characterisation of LAN and Nynaeve is wonderful. Thank you. I especially loved the bit about the crowning stone.
Loten chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Firstly, it's wonderful to see a decently-written NL fic again, they're so depressingly few and far between.

Secondly, I was talking to a friend after we'd both finished AMoL and I pointed out to him that Malkier was the only country who hadn't signed the treaty, and we were planning how far they could expand before anyone noticed and how many Borderland states might join them :P Nice to see someone else thinks they'd be a pretty effective superpower. Not to mention that their queen has very strong ties to Andor, Cairhien and the Tower, and will live for about four hundred years at least... watch out, Randland, is all I can say!
Ninrien chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is so beautifully written and almost perfect- maybe a more detailed description of the coronation would have been given if this had been in the books but this is a fanfiction and you did such a great job. :) Thank you!I needed to read something which gave proper closure to the Nynaeve/Lan storyline.
elMoscato chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This was truly awesome! Great writing, the characters rang true, to me! I loved the detail you put into the story! I agree with other reviewers, I hope to see more from you! LOVE reading Nynaeve stories!
Briarnoir chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I cannot begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this. Well written, succinct, with a bit of flair; as you filled in the key elements that were left unspoken in the epilogue of Memory of Light. The characterizations of Nynaeve and Lan were just about perfect and their intimacy was incredibly sweet and heartfelt. Thank you for sharing this.

The only comment I will make, is that it would be helpful to have a little more delineation when you switch viewpoints towards the middle. It's a bit abrupt with no visual cue and it took me out of the story for a moment. Great work!
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Excellent work! Very good point about Malkier not signing the treaty and the others being able to subject themselves to that.
Blue Dragon chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This was wonderful. You're right, the book left us wanting more, and I'm glad you picked up one of the threads. I enjoyed the plot, the writing, and the many hints into Lan and Nynaeve's relationship, both their love and their bond. (Sometimes one or the other of those is forgotten...) Well done!