Reviews for Scandalous
Pll chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
Very good. Why do I get the feeling that Aria hasn't given Josephine up for adoption (perhaps my just wishful thinking). I mean, Josie kept calling Aria mommy and was quite comfortable with it, too. I didn't feel any discomfort or resentment toward Aria from mrs. Springfield about it. I hope you finish this story at some point. :)
InfiniteEzria chapter 9 . 7/3/2015
Will you ever update this one? Haha. I know you still write for other fanfics you've written and I really love this one! Please consider it?
dreamer chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
This has been a great story. Such a roller coaster ride of emotions and difficult choices.
Wish Aria would've kept Josie and brought Ezra into their lives. Maybe it's not too late
if you write another chapter or two...please
Encantria chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
I like this very much, I like how aria deals with serious issues once she gets pregnant, it's not "oh your pregnant? Lets get married and live happily ever after!" Aria seems much more real this way, looking forward to reading more
TotalCowGirl chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
Great chapter!
obsessedwithezria chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
Great chapter
EzriaFreak chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
I love your style of writing
xForeverAndAlways chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
This is a really god chapter. :)
I hope that Aria gets Josephine back and Ezra meets her.
Silver-Infinite chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
She finally makes that that long awaited appearance
Felicia chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
I though I wouldn't see an update so thank you
Mia chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
What a sweetie Josie is
Caligirl28 chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Though I'm still super upset that Aria gave Josie up, I do have a soft spot for this story. Especially because my name is Josie and my mom's name is Anne. I was so shocked when I read the adoptive mother's name was Anne! I feel so connected to this story! I LOVE the Spencer and Toby stuff! Especially Toby with baby Josie, too cute. I'm kind of sad about the time jump, I wish she was still a baby. Oh well! Can't wait for more and maybe some ezria lovin'?
Mia chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
Good call Aria. What ever happen to A? cuz last we heard of him/her was when Aria was knocked up leaving town so did it go jAil or quite
PLLFanfiction15323 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
wonderous
Brittana4ever chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Everyone should follow our lead on these Erzia baby stories if they're Pro life and just make Aria give it up.