Reviews for Best Friends Forever
But the Boys in the Sink CD came out in 2006, and not 2013! Get it right.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Why did you insult Larry, Archibald?!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
That guy hurt Larry's feelings in Short 4? GO HOME, ALFRED!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Hey Iheart,

It's you know who, and I'm here to give you a shout: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! If I remember correctly, you mentioned somewhere that you were 17 on either your TV Trope or Deviantart page, not too long ago. If that's right, then today you have officially stepped into adulthood; CONGRATUALTIONS!

A quick favor to ask: please take down my review of "You Drive Me Up the Wall," and my reviews of chapters 1,2,3,6,7,8,10,11,13, and 14 of "Super Readers;" I need to revise and edit them.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoyed your special day!

Yours Truly,

Jonathan

p.s.: What you think of my sense of humor?
Jonathan chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Iheartgod175,

It's me. Sorry to hear of your grandmother. I know how you must feel. I've lost 2 family members to cancer; an aunt and a cousin. May she rest forever in peace.

Anyway, regarding the website I was referring you to, it seems the staff may be censoring me; I've mentioned it by name in previous posts, but each time it seems to have been deleted out. I'm thinking that referencing other websites might be a privilege reserved for members only. With that thought in mind, I'll try a different approach: I'll give you instructions for how to find the site:

1. in an internet search engine, look-up the query: "tv"

2. select the result that reads: www.(query inserted here).com

Hopefully, you'll find the site I'm talking about; good luck.

Also, I'd like to take the time to mention the other kid shows I like besides Super Why. My other PBS Sprout favs are: The Sunny Side Up Show, Lazytown (great for occasional laughs), The Chica Show, Noddle and Doddle, Make Way for Noddy, and Fireman Sam, and occasionally, Thomas and Friends (I used to love Shining Time Station).
I used to watch Dora, Diego, and Yo Gabba Gabba, Blue's Clues, and Backyardagins( I still occasionally watch Team Umizoomi).
From Disney Jr.: Little Einsteins, Chuggington, and Doc McStuffins; occasionally, Special Agent Oso, and Handy Manny.
Another old PBS fav of mine is the Kidsongs TV show(loved the idea of kids running a TV show themselves).

These are all shows I encourage you to check out if you haven't already(those that still air, that is)

That's all for now. May His Majesty comfort you and your family in your time of grief.

Take care,
Jonathan

p.s.: This message may be deleted after reading. Also, what do you think of my ideas?
iheartgod175 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Hey, Jonathan! Glad you liked this story and my other ones. If you thought this one was good, you'd really love Hugs and Kisses, my other Veggie Tales story.

As for the website, I haven't checked it out for two reasons: one, I'm bombarded constantly with all sorts of things, and two, it's because the name for the site didn't pull up in your review. All it said was '.com' on it, so I had NO idea what the name of the website was. Could you send me the link again?

-iheartgod175
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Hey, it's Jonathan. I checked this story out a few days a go; not bad. My favorite part was the outburst by Bob at the end of the first short; LOL! To my parents, it sometimes seems that I eat them out of house and home. I don't blame them for feeling this way; I sure can eat a lot.

That outburst gave me a story idea to suggest; you could do a series of Super Why shorts in which the Super Readers, and the other residents of Storybrook Village play silly, yet safe, harmless and morally clean, tricks, pranks, bloopers, and jokes on each other. If you do so, don't forget to include classic gags like pie-in-the-face, prat-falls, and the slip on the banana peel. However, please don't do anything mean, malicious, or morally inappropriate, including pantsing others or causing characters' pants to drop. I know these were classic cartoon gags, but in this day and age, they seem too close to sexual harassment.

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Jonathan

p.s.: have you checked out the website I recommended to you yet?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Where's the first story bonus based off of the opening countertop of "King George and the Ducky"?

If you've watched King George, you'd know where the whole thing of Jimmy and Jerry dressed as Bob and Larry cardboard cutouts came from.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Author, you used "The Grapes of Wrath" from "God Wants Me to Forgive Them!?"
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
In this story, it says that Larry and Petunia were married and had a son named Moe, which isn't actually true, because they had Gherkin in "The Lone Stranger" and three kids (Art, Barney and Emma) in "It's a Meaningful Life."
Music Person chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This is great, although I do have to say I don't quite agree with Short 4. Great writing, I just don't see Bob doing that.
I also may as well say I agree with Bob/Madame Blue!
ww38 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
i heard they moved on to other stuff and aren't in charge anymore; that would explain a lot of differences between the 1st [7/12?] and now, but they still do the voices
Jack Frost lover cadi93 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
omg that was BEAUTIFUL!
Little Christian chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Awww, this is precious! I love it. I especially loved Short number four! I laughed through the whole short! XD Anyway, you got a favourite from me! :D
WildImaginationGirl21 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
What a great story! :)

I love Veggie Tales!

Bob and Larry are really the best of friends! 3 Thanks for showing that to us!