Reviews for Abandoning Hope
StarJinx2110 chapter 42 . 4/17/2013
Woah, woah, woah... Back up. What happened there? Okay, is Sawyer dead? And what happened to Slater? Did he win, like before they knew Bandit would wake up? I'm confuzzled...

Oh yeah, this is StarJinx2110, I'm just too lazy to login.
Xenogamer chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Great story, it's clear you put a lot of effort it writing this! I especially love the detail on district 10 at te beginning, great work!
Ellii101 chapter 29 . 3/31/2013
Sorry about the incomplete review on the last chapter. I'll post both on here. :)

I love the interviews! Lynette still seems like the stereotypical One girl, but maybe she'll prove me wrong in the arena. Stop teasing us about Slater's eye, I really wanna know!

Eep, Coralie is so perfect it's unbelievable. Short answers, blank face, lack of social ability. Jacob's really sweet, and I love Alex and Oakleigh's interviews as much as hers! :)
Ellii101 chapter 28 . 3/31/2013
I love the interviews! Lynette still seems like the stereotyp
StarJinx2110 chapter 38 . 3/31/2013
Who do I think will win, or who do I want to win? ;) I'll answer both.

Think: Slater or Lindsey

Want: Slater, Bandit Lee, Lindsey, or Alex

I honestly don't know yet.
Ellii101 chapter 27 . 2/19/2013
Coralie beat Lindsey! She beat her! Yes!
Anyway... *awkward throat clearing* I must say I laughed at the bit between Ryan and Haymitch. Very awesome, as always, and so many high scores this year! :)
Ellii101 chapter 25 . 2/19/2013
I honestly think this is one of the best chapters so far. Love the emotions you described, especially when Sawyer is thinking about Sandy. And then Lindsey... Why?! He saved Bandit (although swiftly killed her) and then Lindsey went and murdered him! Bah, silly girl.
As I said before, definitely one of the best chapters to date. :)
Ellii101 chapter 24 . 2/19/2013
Ooh, I like this twist. I've never seen it done before! Kudos for originality there. Hopefully I'll find even more of that as the story goes on. :)
Silly Coralie, dying because Lindsey has an ally... She should've stabbed her then turned around! Then at least neither of them would've won! No criticism on you, you wrote it perfect. :)
Ellii101 chapter 23 . 2/19/2013
Oh, Lynette. Your stereotypical One attitude does make me laugh. Brilliant writing, as always. :)
Ellii101 chapter 22 . 2/8/2013
She's so amazingly perfect I could hug you right now! I love how she isn't interacting with anyone, just as she should do. I do, however, love the interaction between other tributes; it's pretty cool. Can't wait for an update. :)
Ellii101 chapter 20 . 1/30/2013
Definitely the best chapter yet. And, I've decided Sawyer is my new favourite to win. Just one tiny thing, Oakleigh is from Seven, not Eight. Not major, just thought it best to inform you. Can't wait to read more into these Games! :)
Ellii101 chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
Must admit, I laughed several times during that chapter. Slater's line had me in fits, and so did Alex and Lynette's little encounter. Brilliant, as always. :)
Ellii101 chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
They're all so adorable! So heartbreaking and heartfelt... So sweet. Can't wait to read more, as always. :)
Ellii101 chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
Cringing at the mental image with him. Truly disgusting. I like their dialect, it's pretty cool, and nice alliteration of the names. :)
Ellii101 chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
District Eight seems pretty cool this year. A Hawthorne... Possibly related to a certain Gale? Either way, can't read to more from her. :)