Reviews for Memories of The Luna Diviner
Inmate XIV chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
I is happy you are finally ungrounded lol. xD

So, thy made fun of poor Saix when they first saw his scar. That's not very nice of them. T-T

But at least Axel thought it was cool. xD

And I loved Saix's reaction.

I'm sorry, I don't have much time to review today. But I'll close by saying good chapter. :) When I saw the title of it I thought it was referring to that one story I'm writing. ;)

Taliax chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
Heh, Axel. X3
Taliax chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
Interesting take on where Saix got his scar; I've never heard this idea before. C:
It's My Lucky Charm chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
Axel is such a bully!

Ugh, this really makes me feel mean for hating on Saïx.. I never thought about his feelings during KH's.
Inmate XIV chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Why hello. It's been quite a while since I last talked to you, hasn't it?

Okay, maybe it hasn't been that long, but of course is Silver's world it's a very long time.

And that was how Saix got his scar. I've always wondered why he had that thing...and I've had tons of theories, but not one like this.

Interesting chapter, hope to see you update soon! And for you to get ungrounded...-_-

..what did you even do? O-o

It's My Lucky Charm chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Aw, that's so sad! :( Poor Saïx!
It's My Lucky Charm chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Aw, poor Saïx XD I can imagine Axel bullying him. :')

Oh, and what's your favourite colour? XD
Couldn't think of anything related to the story...
Original Heartless chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
The reason for him having MX ears? Wana include that? Nice drabble...oh and Aj has a besty named Rose :]
Taliax chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
"but it sounds quite offensive and I have a feeling he meant it quite literally, considering the prolonged emphasis on the "o."" Lol, I love Saix's failure to understand slang. XD XD XD That's totally something Lea/Axel would do. X3
Taliax chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
XEMNAS, WHY U BE JERK

*cough* Now that I got that horrendous-grammar-rage out of the way...

That's something Xemnas would do; it reminds me of what Master Xehanort did to Ven to split him into Ven and Vanitas. Saix is too independent for everyone to portray him as Xem's 'second-in-command.' He had his own agenda far greater than that, and I was glad Days showed that.

"It felt so… so… pleasant." You could've used that one for irony. *smile/sweatdrop*
Taliax chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Saix was one of the few members who actually cared about getting his heart back. His death in KHII seems so... well, heartbreaking... ;;
Inmate XIV chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Do you have a certain list you're using, or are you making the themes up yourself? I'm only curious, because the theme are creative and original. :)

So Xemnas tried to kill Saix? Interesting, considering he ended up being second in command. Proof of loyalty maybe...?

Yes I know I've bee a bad girl and haven't been reviewing, and I'm being even badder by doing this when I should be working on getting my grades back to where they were at the beginning of the year. Whatever, I don't care anymore. ;p

Update soon!

It's My Lucky Charm chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
I love this. And I never read Saïx fanfics.

This is so well written too!

Is it about how he got the large scar on his face? I'm not too sure...
It's My Lucky Charm chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Aw, this is how I can imagine him, trying to act like the big man but secretly, even though he's a nobody, he has a Heart.
Original Heartless chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Dang...seeing Saix's humanity! - I love seeing him and Xemnas showing emotions! Just no Saix/Xemnas...haaaate gay yaoi. I mean friendship stuff like a bro-mance that u and me got im fine with that.