Reviews for Sometimes It Hurts Instead
loved your story
RachelBarbraBerry chapter 22 . 5/26
This was great
taochansekai chapter 1 . 5/24
Fell in love with this story right away
ntlpurpolia chapter 22 . 5/16
This was such a good story to read!
noro chapter 22 . 5/8
Wonderful ending to a great story
mzlizbiz100 chapter 22 . 1/2
Just read your story recommended by Da Princes and Me's in one sitting. It was very good. I hope you decide to write more Olitz fan fic. Because we could all use some cheering up after that winter finale.
mzlizbiz100 chapter 8 . 1/1
I am reading this story for the first time as recommended by Da Princes and Me. She was right on target again. This is a great OLITZ story. I am loving it.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/16/2015
Olitz forever.
Haha, loved it :)
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 22 . 12/15/2015
As I've said in a previous review, I was hesitant about reading this cos I didn't want to find out what has happen in the show, as I'm now upto S2ep 18. And made mistake of seeing previews for I seen these it made me happy but then broke my heart, all in 30 seconds. Tv is very good at making a believe things. That's where great editing comes into play. I came bk to ur story to bring that joy back to me be at ur story is so great to read. It nearly brought a tear to my eye when they told Carly. Thank you for writing this. I'm hoping there is a sequel!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I just started watching scandal, I'm on s2ep3 and made the mistake of reading this, only for the simple fact that I didn't want to know what happens in the show, cos I really want fitz and Livvie to get together. I hated the guy who played potus, when he was in ghost. But I've instantly falling in love with these two, from the very first ep. That didn't even happen with Rookie blue and that's my fave. This first chapter has brought an ache to my chest. I'm gonna go home later and catch up on the show and hope I get my wish but I'm guessing by this chapter I don't. Gonna continue reading this though cos all the reviews say it's great.
HandsUpPunk08 chapter 22 . 9/30/2015
Sequel, please!
BandyOlitz chapter 22 . 9/7/2015
Awesome I enjoyed it
Guest chapter 22 . 8/1/2015
This was a very well written, coherent, thought provoking, and entertaining story. Congratulations! Loved the ending!
Snugglebug chapter 8 . 6/29/2015
I absolutely loved this reunion! My only critique is that I don't think Olivia Pope would have soft curls. I would wager that she'd be thoroughly Waxed! Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I love this story so much and revisit it occasionally. Any chance you're still writing Scandal FF and could be convinced to do a sequel?