Reviews for Something Missing
softdreamer chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
I loved it :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
*grinning grinning*

So Smoothly! Soo sweet! So Awesome!

I love how Steve always asked Tony for help, and Tony always there for Steve! Made them feel and fell to each other!

The last chapter was great! ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Wow!Loved it! :)
The Lady J chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Very cute. I really enjoyed the unusual dates you put Steve on. Trying to scar him for life with the vamp one lol. And Clint is prefect.
Purrplekittycat chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
This was an amazing story. I loved it.
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
:D loved thisss!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Awwww sweet.
VoyagerGirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Awesome story! Plz make a sequel! :D
synja chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
I don't like sad fanfictions too, so when I found this ff I was glad to know that it was not that kind of story.
I've loved it, not tragedies nor angst, just funny and not too much romantic things.
Thanks for this fic. :)
Imalena chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
This was a really nice story, I enjoyed reading it! Thank you for taking the time to write it
Randomite chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Very enjoyable story.
TheGeekNextDoor chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Awww my god I'm so glad it was Tony! That one really had me on my toes at the end, loved it :) love this story please continue soon
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Oh my gosh the happy feels in me are like; I LOVE YOU! The fluff is amazing! :D I love it every once in awhile and I'm in the mood so yush! Thanks for posting a chapter today! Will be waiting for this story's next chapters and ones from your other stories too!
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Oh yessss I love the fluff! Plz more?
Rindou Kiara chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
A second unexpected date. Now if they could clue it all together would be great. But then that wouldn't make this story so interesting.