Reviews for The Black Parade
Nanna chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
Your story is great but i can't find the last chapter here as i guess it shud be about the wedding.

it'll be better if you finished this story..
thanks!
oth fan 92 chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
I would love to read the last of this story please update soon
leytonsoulmate chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
I have really enjoyed reading this story. this was a good Leyton fic. I love the sound of your new story. but please no hidden children. hate stories where Peyton is hiding a child from Lucas is so out of character and makes a villain out of her. no way tv Peyton would do something like that. The idea that she has lost some years could be really fun and angsty at the same time. I hope you write it.

Now for the wedding bells.
bittersweetblonde chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
Wow that last chapter was full of drama! Glad that Lindsey signed the papers in this one and I'm excited for the wedding, not that far away now! :D Great chapters, looking forward to the next one aswell as your future story!
ari2460 chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
Great chapter, and I really love the idea for your new story! sounds great :)
OTHGirl24 chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
Great chapter! Good idea for the next story :))
LucasandPeytonTLA chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
There are many fics about Lucas or Peyton getting in an accident and having amnesia, but your idea seems different. I love to see how you are going to make this idea into a story. Also Peyton buying her own wedding dress when she is still friends with Brooke, that is a first.
kit147 chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
I have enjoyed readibg this story... and absolutely love the sound of your new story..promise me u will write it.a bigger twist could be Peyton has a child that is Lucas' s but he doesnt know and of course she now has no recollection about the child..just for some added drama. Hehe.
natarma chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
Looking forward to the new story...
leytonlover69 chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
Great update can't wait for the next two chapter
xoxoktcxoxo chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
OMG I love this fanfiction! By far my fav! GET WRITING I wanna see the final 2 chapters! Youre so creative!
Veuve Noir chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
ouf its over for lindsey
Samcedes is my endgame chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
Great drama chapter so much going on update soon
OTHGirl24 chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
Loved it! Glad everyone is ok :) UDS!
LucasandPeytonTLA chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
Nice update. Please do write the fic you said about in the previous chapter, once you have finished this.