Reviews for And All That Follows
Megs chapter 16 . 3/31
Please update! I love your story and I want to read more of it!
lilkathra chapter 16 . 10/24/2014
love to know what happens next
Goonergirl chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
Please update this one? I really hope you haven't given up on it.. just a HUGE writers block HAHA

It's way too good to let it go! PLEASE!
LaSauterelle chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
Wow... great! Hope you'll update soon!
matt.bounds.92 chapter 16 . 2/5/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Jonia chapter 16 . 2/1/2014
Love the story! Very well done! Always thought Harry would ensure that Snape got his due. Thanks and keep writing!
speedsONEandONLY chapter 16 . 11/24/2013
is he going to talk about Snape in his speech?
Angelwingz324 chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
Awww I loved the fluff . Cant wait until they tell her the whole story. Update soon! I love this story
OliWest chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
Hiya great chapter :) can't wait for the next one, hope you reach the hundred mark!
gracefish21 chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
Sogoood
Blue Luver5000 chapter 16 . 11/22/2013
love it
kazzyshah chapter 16 . 11/22/2013
Dat was a gr8 chapter can't wait for the speech
SakinaWithLove chapter 15 . 11/21/2013
It's a well-written story and stands ahead of all the stories with the similar theme. Your characters are sketched out perfectly without them being too out of shape. Harry and Ginny's relationship is beautiful but not too sweet to handle while also not being too dramatic. I think this is one of the best post-war stories I have read and your writing is simply smashing! I would also point out that at every chapter I would expect something totally dramatic and off-beating and take a relieving sigh that my expectations were dashed and by the time I reached 15th chapter - I knew I could trust your writing to not go disarray. Good job! I am eagerly waiting for your next chapter.
harryandginnypotterfan23 chapter 15 . 11/20/2013
Omg can it get any better. I literally have no words, this is just so amazing I could never right like this. You are doing good keep up the hard work
brdfld7 chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
I can understand them testifying for Narcissa because they only had brief interactions with her, and she never tried to kill them, but Lucius is another matter. He planted the diary on Ginny putting the entire school in danger, and only luck kept anyone from dying. Can you imagine what it would have meant to Ginny if someone had died while she was possessed. I don't think being sorry after the fact is a good enough reason to let him go. He was doing evil things even when the Dark Lord wasn't around. Plus who knows what he got away with in the first war.