Reviews for And All That Follows
Lolabasyang chapter 1 . 8/9
It's has been three years? I just read it now. It may have been long but I do hope you can finish this one. It's a good read. You've written a story that's very sensible and not far from the books. It is one of my favorites, i can't stop reading it 'till the last chapter. I'm a fan.
DonCaballero chapter 16 . 8/8
i really wish you haven't decided to abandon this story. I always hold out hope because there are many stories that have years go by (I think the record is 10?) before an update. As I've said before, its a really great story, and one that deserves more attention and a place in the collective memory of great canon HP ff's.
WeasleyCousin chapter 16 . 7/5
I've really enjoyed your story. I'm sorry to see it looks like you may have abandoned it. I'll continue to follow, just in case.
JuttaV chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
You write with such detail, it really is a pleasure to read your work! When you're describing the surroundings it is af if I'm standing next to you, looking at the same thing. Absolutely brilliant! I hope you'll continue writing this story. I absolutely love it. XX
Megs chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
Please update! I love your story and I want to read more of it!
lilkathra chapter 16 . 10/24/2014
love to know what happens next
Goonergirl chapter 16 . 9/20/2014
Please update this one? I really hope you haven't given up on it.. just a HUGE writers block HAHA

It's way too good to let it go! PLEASE!
LaSauterelle chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
Wow... great! Hope you'll update soon!
matt.bounds.92 chapter 16 . 2/5/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Jonia chapter 16 . 2/1/2014
Love the story! Very well done! Always thought Harry would ensure that Snape got his due. Thanks and keep writing!
speedsONEandONLY chapter 16 . 11/24/2013
is he going to talk about Snape in his speech?
Angelwingz324 chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
Awww I loved the fluff . Cant wait until they tell her the whole story. Update soon! I love this story
OliWest chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
Hiya great chapter :) can't wait for the next one, hope you reach the hundred mark!
gracefish21 chapter 16 . 11/23/2013