Reviews for Saving Grace (And Jake)
StarlightNinjaThief chapter 36 . 10/6/2014
love this fic. but seriously you'd think they'd learn not to drink/drugs after what their parents did lol
Guest chapter 41 . 9/1/2014
i would love it that grace would be a cop thats works for intelligent unit! please make that happen!
theonlyxception chapter 52 . 8/14/2014
Headed there now :) You should probably mark this story complete then. Looking forward to the sequel and seeing what's next for the twins.
M. Louise E chapter 52 . 8/13/2014
Thank you for sharing part One. See you in the sequel. ;)
SeedsAndMisdeeds chapter 51 . 7/24/2014
Still in loooooove
Please update again soon :D
LiveColorfully chapter 51 . 7/20/2014
Great chapter! it's really is too bad that Grace and Gabby aren't as close but seeing Gabby has taken the female authority figure over Grace that is understandable. I agree with another reviewer that something should happen where Grace and Gabby have some bonding time. Maybe Grace gets a fever and has a horrible 24 hour bug? Also it was mentioned that Gabby helped Grace with panic attacks so maybe something triggers Grace and she has a bad panic attack? Also Jake mentioned a 'leap in the wrong direction' maybe when that happens Gabby will be there to help? Also I'm hoping to see more Shay or Lindsay moments. :) Great story!
M. Louise E chapter 51 . 7/20/2014
Very good chapter. I liked it. :D
DracoMalfoysSweetGirl92 chapter 51 . 7/20/2014
Ohhhhh love it! Please keep going!
stagediva23 chapter 51 . 7/20/2014
Awwww twin separation anxiety. Glad nothing more went wrong at that party. It easily could have turned out badly. Love that Jake and Casey got to spend some time together, just them. And I am SO HAPPY that you included some Grace/Shay and some Grace/Kelly time in this chapter. I am sad that Gabby and Grace are not as close anymore but I understand why. Gabby is more of a mother figure to Grace now, and that includes being a disciplinarian. Shay is like the fun older sister. Maybe something can happen to bring Grace and Gabby closer together again. Like Grace gets sick (nothing serious, just a nasty flu or something) and Casey is at a construction job so Gabby is the one to help take care of her. Family diner will be interesting. UDS!
theonlyxception chapter 51 . 7/20/2014
It's great that you're exploring all the issues that Jake and Grace are having. I wonder when Grace will actually realize what her choices mean, or if something will have to happen before she realizes it. Also love how she gets in the last word about Ben wanting to meet Casey :) I hope she chooses Ben in the long run, and hopefully Tyler has changed for the better as well. Would hate to see something happen to him if he doesn't change.
Guest chapter 51 . 7/20/2014
Great chapter!
Justicerocks chapter 51 . 7/20/2014
I wonder why Grace is drifting apart from Gabby. It would be interesting to explore that a little more.
Guest chapter 51 . 7/20/2014
Love this! Please continue.
KelseyBl chapter 51 . 7/19/2014
Great chapter! I'm so happy you updated... I literally check every day for updates lol. Hmm... The big question... Has Tyler really changed?! Thanks for Shay in this chapter and a little of Kelly who I always have and always will love! Boden isn't often in stories but you seem to write him well, quiet and pensive but protective as well, so good job. I would love to see some of how Jake is feeling the separation anxiety from his twin. Please please please I'm begging you to update soon.
jscat2 chapter 51 . 7/19/2014
Please update soon I can't wait for the family dinner