Reviews for Flavor of the Week
What has happened with your OCD? You promissed new chapters: slowly, but they will come. Please?
Emily chapter 10 . 3/23
This story needs to be updated, like yesterday. It's so good, but you are killing me with the long wait times. Usually in between updates I forget what this story is about when I see it roll back around, but this time I'm determined not to forget. I read Ch. 10 like 3 times within the last two weeks, it's that good. Just ready for what comes next!
would love an update
Mechcat chapter 10 . 2/3
Aaaahhh. This is all there is? Good stuff! More please!
Mechcat chapter 6 . 2/3
Good chapter. But I have to mention that at the very beginning of the chapter, you specifically mention that the mc calls Edward's name and number. Except he doesn't. Just his name, not his number. Small thing in a interesting chapter.

Mechcat chapter 5 . 2/3
Just found this fic. I really like this chapter. Previous ones were fine, but I think you really hit a new level with this one. Good stuff! I'm looking forward to reading more!

Thanks so much for sharing the results of your hard work with us!
laurinw chapter 10 . 1/13
Oh my gosh, please update this story! I always seem to forget about this story in between updates, then when I see a new chapter I have to go back and reread the previous one to remember what happened last. I randomly remembered it now and couldn't remember if I'd read 10 (I was hoping I hadn't, but I had). It's so damn good. Deep down what girl doesn't love at least the idea of turning Mr. Popular's head completely and totally throwing off his game. Even though he spends a good chunk of time in the beginning, and later, as an arrogant asshole, his bullshit is totally catching up to him where Bella is concerned. Lovely to see. But seriously, you gotta update, please! This story is too good to just sit around abandoned.
Sweetie16 chapter 10 . 1/8
My God, you are a fantastic writer. I hope that you update soon.
crazykittiecat chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
Phew, that was HOT! Sitting on the train home and decieded to reread your story and am once again sucked in in their world. I love your Bella, she's relatable and so frickin' brave and ballsy. Basically, I love this story and can wait to read more! Merry Christmas:)
elizabeth bennette chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
Update soon? Thanks
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
Pleeeeeeeeeeease finish this story!
Abaire chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
This is fast becoming my favorite new fic. Please keep writing and posting. I want to recommend to friends but I won't do it unless I know an end is in sight. This is brilliant! Characterizations are spot on. Keep going.
Abaire chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
So bloody well written. Please update. I hate to be left hanging on a good fanfic!
Luvtwismut chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
This story is fantastic! I'm so glad I found the rec on TLS!
Abaire chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
You got me with chapter 2. I love the musical notes tattoo. Original!