Reviews for Flavor of the Week
funesti chapter 10 . 1/11
Are you going to finish this story? Or you don't have the chapters and it's been too long?

I am really bummed it stopped her, I have been dragged in and left hanging!

Please post the rest!
fe-star chapter 10 . 9/28/2016
Hey Jenna, have you abandoned fan fic world? I've just come across this story and would love if you came back to it... It's lovely! Thanks anyway ;)
masenobsessed chapter 10 . 8/20/2016
Please update:(
Guest chapter 10 . 5/28/2016
I enjoyed this story immensely. It is so well written... is there any hope for a new chapter?
annaea3077 chapter 10 . 2/18/2016
I can't tell you why I fell in love with this story. I'm not a fan of football and I've never seen a roller derby bout. However, this story is one of the best I've read. It's a shame it's been sitting so long, but I'm going to favorite it in the hopes that you one day pick it up again. (Also to make it easy to find to read again. This story will DEFINITELY be read many times over!)
samiam24 chapter 10 . 2/14/2016
Do you think you'll pick this back up? It's a great story.
Guiltypleasure30plus chapter 10 . 1/22/2016
Really enjoying this story. I hope you decide to continue it.
shorty1773 chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
I am really enjoying this story. Looking forward to your next update! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
What has happened with your OCD? You promissed new chapters: slowly, but they will come. Please?
Emily chapter 10 . 3/23/2015
This story needs to be updated, like yesterday. It's so good, but you are killing me with the long wait times. Usually in between updates I forget what this story is about when I see it roll back around, but this time I'm determined not to forget. I read Ch. 10 like 3 times within the last two weeks, it's that good. Just ready for what comes next!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/7/2015
would love an update
Mechcat chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
Aaaahhh. This is all there is? Good stuff! More please!
Mechcat chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
Good chapter. But I have to mention that at the very beginning of the chapter, you specifically mention that the mc calls Edward's name and number. Except he doesn't. Just his name, not his number. Small thing in a interesting chapter.

Thanks!
Mechcat chapter 5 . 2/3/2015
Just found this fic. I really like this chapter. Previous ones were fine, but I think you really hit a new level with this one. Good stuff! I'm looking forward to reading more!

Thanks so much for sharing the results of your hard work with us!
laurinw chapter 10 . 1/13/2015
Oh my gosh, please update this story! I always seem to forget about this story in between updates, then when I see a new chapter I have to go back and reread the previous one to remember what happened last. I randomly remembered it now and couldn't remember if I'd read 10 (I was hoping I hadn't, but I had). It's so damn good. Deep down what girl doesn't love at least the idea of turning Mr. Popular's head completely and totally throwing off his game. Even though he spends a good chunk of time in the beginning, and later, as an arrogant asshole, his bullshit is totally catching up to him where Bella is concerned. Lovely to see. But seriously, you gotta update, please! This story is too good to just sit around abandoned.