Reviews for Far Away, So Close
BoAl chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Too short but notheless great :D I think I can never get enough of this pairing and you pin down their character so exactly, there aren't that many stories about this pairing let alone such good ones, so please keep writing about them :D
morninsunshines chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I really enjoyed this story, just wish it were longer, hated to see it end.
Sweetdeath04 chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Hurrah! Beautiful! And I love Aves- "You're getting that stabby look in your eye." The man knows what he's talking about! Well done!

Sweetdeath04 chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
I feel sorry for Shada, really. I mean, her role as a 'companion' is completely false. With Mazzic and with Karrde. And it means that people who don't know her just think of her as a bit of a whore. Those who know her better know that she's rather kick-ass. But only a few people are in on the facade and that must be trying. And the fact that she really wouldn't mind Karrde coming on to her a bit must frustrate her too! Poor girl! She's great, she really is!

Sweetdeath04 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Oh poor Karrde! He's not used to being a bit adrift is he? And I'd love to see Karrde in a bar fight too- though the orchestrating of one could be mildly hilarious!

Great job!

Sweetdeath04 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Do you really have any idea how perfectly you write these two? I mean, at the start there's; "I'm sure you'll be an excellent father of the bride. Very distinguished," she teased.
"No mocking the captain," he said feigning sternness.
Which is an utterly perfect moment because it is just so THEM. And at the end, Karrde picking up on Shada not particularly caring about the wedding. And her brushing it off by saying, "If it's all the same to you, when you do no longer need me to masquerade as your companion, please don't leave me for Booster Terrick. I don't know if my self image could handle that." My god, I'm cracking up here!

taramidala chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
There are not enough Karrde/Shada fics out there, and this one was simply wonderful! Love the slow build, and the inevitable conclusion. One of my favorite pairings. Nice work.
DarkJediJade chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
This was a really sweet story. There isn't enough fics for characters like Karrde, but this piece definitely makes up for it! You captured their characters perfectly. Good job! :)
Fettkat chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Just. Beautiful. Gosh, this was an awesome story! Bravo! Enjoyed every bit of it!
Fettkat chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Sweet, as ever. Really capturing the characters well.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
I'm really loving this story. I just love Karrde and you've got him really in character. The UST is great, I really want to see them get together. There aren't enough stories about these two characters. Please update soon!
Fettkat chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Wow! You just captured the tension beautifully here! Can't wait for more of this! Bravo!
Fettkat chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Nice. Do continue with this!