Reviews for Daughter of Lightning: Tale of the Defender
Avantika chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
I would really like it if you pair Alex with Percy and not Neville. And great going with the story.
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
When you had Grover talking about the big three father, you wrote Chronos. Thing is Chronos is the Primordial of time. Part of the immortal generation before the Titans. The Tiran of Time and father of the Big Three is Kronos or Cronos.
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
katraj0908 chapter 7 . 2/3/2016
I hate zeus children/poseidon children pairings because i always see them as cousins
god of all chapter 8 . 10/19/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
LUA chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Alex/Percy
Arianna Le Fay chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
awesome but can atalanta be percy love i beg of you on my knees it will be brilliant a love story between zeus daughter and poseidon son a love who will go down in history ;)
Lacus01 chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
let us know when the first chapter is up
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
Aren't you gonna continue this?
ccshaney chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
I hope it's still Percabeth, and Percy and Alex can be really great friends
ccshaney chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
Hey I don't know when you'll come back to life and update but just a little suggestion, that is can you try and make some paragraphs a bit shorter coz sometimes they r just so overwhelmingly long and the words just starts to swarm in my eyes when I'm halfway through it, thx
Great great story btw, I really hope u could update soon ;))
amerdism chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
SATOMI chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
Please update
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Fem Harry is just a disguise for slash.
HPPJ4ever chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
I love the idea you had of making Dudley a son of Ares - it fits perfectly with his character.