Reviews for It's A Terrible Love And I'm Walking With Spiders
Vexrin chapter 1 . 4/14
I love this fic so much! Eleni/Arael is probably unlike any other OC out there and I like how you develop her relationship with Fili very throughly but also Thorin. I also really like how everything ties back into each other- it all connects so nicely! Anyways, you're a fucking genius for writing this... every time I read it, I always end up crying somehow. TOO MANY FEELS.
Just reread this fic again and really hope you finish it. seriously one of the best hobbit fics I've read. I'm a fan of your other stories and to be honest never really had much feelings about fili but after reading this i can't help but love him! You're a great writer. Thanks for sharing this story and really really hope you complete this!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
Back from the dead, yah!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
I really like this! She's so awesome and kick-ass! But I'm still upset about the whole skirt and dresses thing. Gag
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
2 things.1 the sword was not in the wargs belly it was the forehead. 2 Azog has gold eyes not blue.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Ok, question! If she is so badass then why the hell would she be wearing a skirt if she has been traveling a lot and participating in battle? When in the movie sauron is like part of a council with the queen and the other guy, why is he the bad guy?
killer4853 chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Augh chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
And for her to be so strong! To resist giving in to fili so he wouldn't be so hurt when she dies! I'm so glad there's more chapters, if it never finished and it ended at chapter 18 I would be laying in my bathroom crying.
Augh chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
I'm on chapter 19. And I've got tears in my eyes it was put together very nicely. Oh such sorrow! Such drama! Oh The humanity!
the-first-beast chapter 26 . 5/14/2014
*cries* wtf man wtf y u give me so many feels
Promise1982 chapter 45 . 4/28/2014
Loved this!
0Cloudless0 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
As soon as she was talking about Narsil I knew she'd be related to Aragorn in someway. Which was confirmed as soon as I saw Estel! Omg got so excited lol
Durinsfolk-Shenanigans chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I love this story. I think I've read it three time already. It's hands down one of the best hobbit fics out there.
Lady-Finwe chapter 45 . 1/7/2014
Please Update soon :) I never thought of Aragorn having an Aunt who could have been involved in the Hobbit, brilliant idea...
JohnGilbertVampirehunter chapter 27 . 12/15/2013
So sweet. Your writing is brilliant.