Reviews for Adventures With Cora Mills
Nana2311 chapter 48 . 9/9
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. It is so amazing, I have no words.
wyndnfyr chapter 37 . 8/22
I have read this story MULTIPLE times and only just now realized you named Ruby's doppelganger Meghan... Lol
maddenBlack chapter 48 . 8/5
I love this story so much. I’m glad I got caught up since falling out of reading and I hope this gets a new chapter sometime this year.
cherrylav92 chapter 6 . 7/27
famous quotes "vroom vroomYou've been shipping. It isn't healthy Cora."
I really, really love the story so far. Please go on with the story i want to kniw what happens next!
CuriousMidnightHeart chapter 48 . 2/18
Bwahahahahahaha, I literally have been reading this for the last few days, and I've got to say it's one of the funniest, most hilarious fic's I've ever read on this site. Your sense of humor is amazing and this literally makes me laugh so hard. Cora's shenanigan's really remind me of my own and I love her personality in this, it's soooo funny XD Keep up the great work and I cannot wait to read the next chapter ;)
CoraismyHomie chapter 48 . 1/14
Hey lady! great job!
BrittanLopeirceLadyBabies chapter 42 . 1/10
You fu**ing broke the fu**ing 4th wall
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 48 . 1/8
I love how into the other worlds Cora is. She just wants Regina and Emma to be happy everywhere! :'D
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 47 . 1/8
Nothing is truly complete without a Cora v. Blue knockdown, drag out fight lol
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 46 . 1/8
Political squirrels. An interesting concept.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 45 . 1/8
Come on, the hat is NECESSARY. XD
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 44 . 1/8
Amazing as always! :D Can't have a vacation without a fight lol.
LOCISVU chapter 48 . 12/15/2017
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
wyndnfyr chapter 48 . 12/6/2017
8m not gonna lie, there were a few times where I had to put this down because it was just too much crack. And other times I was reading at work and guffawing so fucking loud and so hard that I was crying. Needless to say, I didn't get much work done those nights. But seriously. I know quite a few people that read this and it's sort of turned into a whole slew of memes. This is great. PEACE OUT MOTHER FUCKERS!
2,797 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »