Reviews for Adventures With Cora Mills
I really, really love the story so far. Please go on with the story i want to kniw what happens next!
CuriousMidnightHeart chapter 48 . 2/18
Bwahahahahahaha, I literally have been reading this for the last few days, and I've got to say it's one of the funniest, most hilarious fic's I've ever read on this site. Your sense of humor is amazing and this literally makes me laugh so hard. Cora's shenanigan's really remind me of my own and I love her personality in this, it's soooo funny XD Keep up the great work and I cannot wait to read the next chapter ;)
CoraismyHomie chapter 48 . 1/14
Hey lady! great job!
BrittanLopeirceLadyBabies chapter 42 . 1/10
You fu**ing broke the fu**ing 4th wall
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 48 . 1/8
I love how into the other worlds Cora is. She just wants Regina and Emma to be happy everywhere! :'D
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 47 . 1/8
Nothing is truly complete without a Cora v. Blue knockdown, drag out fight lol
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 46 . 1/8
Political squirrels. An interesting concept.
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 45 . 1/8
Come on, the hat is NECESSARY. XD
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 44 . 1/8
Amazing as always! :D Can't have a vacation without a fight lol.
LOCISVU chapter 48 . 12/15/2017
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
wyndnfyr chapter 48 . 12/6/2017
8m not gonna lie, there were a few times where I had to put this down because it was just too much crack. And other times I was reading at work and guffawing so fucking loud and so hard that I was crying. Needless to say, I didn't get much work done those nights. But seriously. I know quite a few people that read this and it's sort of turned into a whole slew of memes. This is great. PEACE OUT MOTHER FUCKERS!
Me chapter 16 . 11/21/2017
Um, I know I'm super late on this but this sh*t is amazing. I cannot count the number of times I have laughed out loud. And on an somewhat unrelated note, I really needed to. Thank you for being awesome :). This is awesome.
lady sassy chapter 44 . 10/23/2017
Im laughing so hard I can't breath.
VIVA LA SWANQUEEN
lady sassy chapter 48 . 10/23/2017
Dear captain, THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR THIS HILEROUSLY AMAZING STORY! I really really love this story and can't wait for an update! Also could you please, please, pleaseeee save Tara from Buffy and bring her and Willow to Storybrooke for a chapter? Love you're work so so much and hope you have a wonderful day Captain
VIVA LA SWANQUEEN BITCHES
morganfm chapter 48 . 10/16/2017
So I fucking love this entire fic it's just damn glorious. followed and favorited forever
2,793 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »