Reviews for Silence of the Children
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 3/23
Go Reid, Go! Stab a bitch!
Baileys chapter 1 . 1/10
Another brill story!
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
There is sooooo much Reid!whump out there! And while I enjoy a good portion of it, Reid needs to own every once in awhile. And this is that doc! This is a great oneshot. I love that Reid kicked ass, I love that Hotch came out and got him. There isn't anything about this I don't love. Nicely done!
lola chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
i like, Reid is a badass
Melle22 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
love Badass!Reid. Thanks for making sure he gets his face time.
SpencerReidFan chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Omg when Reid said "I made a nurse pass out" he sounded so proud and that's just so freaking adorable
fishtrek chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Love it! One of my favorites.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
cool.
E chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story! Could you PLEASE do a sequel to it where Reid and Hotch get back and Reid tells the story of what happened to him and the rest of the team freaks out a bit over his injuries (especially over the fact that he had his lips sewn shut)? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Yes, Spencer is a freaking BAMF. If only everyone else knew that...
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I confess that I LOVE the Reid whump, but geez, it really is good to have some badass Reid occasionally, too. I think sometimes people confuse 'whump' with 'toddler' and turn our Reid into a child, completely forgetting that he is still an FBI agent even if he's being tortured or whatever and during his recovery! So this was both fun and satisfying. I loved it and I really needed it lol! xoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
ok, that was fantastic!
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
U should add to it have the other reacted to it
don't-even-ask1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013