Reviews for Silence of the Children
ejzah chapter 1 . 3/7
This was awesome! I agree with other reviewers that it's nice to see Reid portrayed as a competent adult without completing changing his character.
ElizabetRose chapter 1 . 1/24
Thanks for the Reid badass story. I enjoyed it very much.
Selenity84 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Awesome story, there needs to be more badass Reid stories other then him always being hurt.
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Yosh! Loved it, you should do an update of this and add ore, this is awesome
shadowhuntersdiva chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
i always love a good reid badass story
animal lover13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
you should write a part two that has everyone's reactions when he tells the story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Awesome! Reid could totally kick your ass, he just prefers to talk it out instead. Don't underestimate him.
ahowell1993 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I think Morgan would be proud
Serenity Winchester chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
That was so cool... I love it and badass Reid is so awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Oh my god, yes, thank you for badassness. Fandom fixates on things and forgets stuff like how when Reid was captured by the guy with multiple identities he kept his cool, guided the team to his location through a coded message, and managed to shoot his captor. He then had major difficulties emotionally, but who wouldn't? That doesn't preclude you from being a badass.
Iceleaf13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Most amusing.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Go Reid, Go! Stab a bitch!
Baileys chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Another brill story!
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
There is sooooo much Reid!whump out there! And while I enjoy a good portion of it, Reid needs to own every once in awhile. And this is that doc! This is a great oneshot. I love that Reid kicked ass, I love that Hotch came out and got him. There isn't anything about this I don't love. Nicely done!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »