Reviews for Back in Time
Frankie R chapter 7 . 3/25
Who do you think is Lin's dad. I recon Lin looks the most like Sokka. Awesome story, I couldn't stop reading! Awesomeness!
Atarah Derek chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Question: How would even the best forensic investigators be able to conclude that Tarrlok blew up the boat? At best they could theorize that it was a murder-suicide, and from that they'd probably conclude that Noatak is the one who rigged the boat to blow.
Another question: Amon can bloodbend with his mind, which means he can easily take control of Toph before she has time to think. And he knows this, so why would he surrender so quickly? And doesn't he have questions of his own, such as how Korra & co. know so much about him?
A third question: Why doesn't Korra take Amon's bending and solve the problem right there and then?
Atarah Derek chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Aaaaaand Sokka decides their best bet is to sic Amon on Ozai. Toph and Teo volunteer to provide popcorn. Korra giggles evilly, eliciting a concerned glance from Tenzin and Zuko. Lin just smirks. Bolin volunteers Mako to pop the popcorn. Pabu just plays with Momo.
Atarah Derek chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Well, that was brief. Too brief. Not enough confusion on anyone's part, and no secret council among the Krew as to whether or not they should reveal that they're from the future. Also, shouldn't Aang be freaking out over the fact that he's not the only airbender present? Finally, the only ones I can see readily believing the Krew's story are Aang, the Duke and Teo. Everyone else would be the very picture of skepticism.
Artemis the Moon Huntress chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
Woah that was cool and you made Haru Lin's dad I mean seriously
LOVE so sweet NEVER DIES chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
I wonder if Sokka was ever Lin's father. Hey, i'm just thinking here so, yeah. I loved your story it was amazing and written very well.
LOVE so sweet NEVER DIES chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Loved it!
The Lady Geek chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
I've always thought that the Duke was Lin's dad. Did you think that too?
BamboozledChickadee chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
it would have been awesome if the Gaang went with them to the future, the time device broke, and they had to find a natural way back.
willam and jack and jake chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
great but what about Amon?
willam and jack and jake chapter 6 . 2/5/2013